Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶FireClan⊷ > FireClans Warrior's Den

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Birdheart was sitting there. She couldn't get to sleep and the moonlight was intrusive to her as she looked out into the stars. Her eyes filled with wonder if anyone else was looking at the same star she was.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ripplewind blinked sleep from his eyes, realizing that a figure was blocking the entry. He got up and joined Birdheart at the entrance of the den. "The stars are quite beautiful, are they not?" he asked.

message 4: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Hmm? Oh, yes. Quite." Bidheart said, as she was surprised that anyone else was up at this hour. "If your wondering, I couldn't get to sleep."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Neither could I," Ripplewind assured her. He had been too busy missing Flametail and hoping that one day he'd meet his sister, Winterspell, again. "What are you thinking?" he asked Birdheart.

message 6: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I was thinking...If I look up to Blazingpaw, and he looks down, we could always be together. But I don't think my brother is looking..." Birdheart mumbled the last part.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You miss him." Ripplewind didn't say it as question, but as a statement. "We all miss someone. It is just what makes us who we are," he said, trying to comfort Birdheart.

message 8: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Yeah...I do miss him." Birdheart said, turning to Ripplewind. "Thanks." She smiled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry. One day he'll see you," Ripplewind told her. "Everyone has to look down eventually. I only hope that I can see my family before I am to look down and see them."

message 10: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I think we all hope the same as everyone else...To be safe..." She said, turning back to the stars.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ripplewind nodded. "But danger… Danger gives us lessons that we would not learn should we be only safe." He lifted his head so that his orange eyes caught the moonlight. Maybe Flametail can see them now. Maybe she sees them glowing… he thought sadly.

message 12: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Sorry, gtg, I'll be back in 30 mins))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

message 14: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 06, 2015 09:53AM) (new)

((Back))
Birdheart just listed to Ripplewind. Her face was slowly filling up with guilt. As she faked yawned, she said, "I'm going to try and get to sleep...See you in the morning." She said, whipping around her head so he wouldn't see Birdheart's face. She lightly padded to her nest in the back, and lay down facing the bushy wall.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ripplewind looked on, wondering if he had done anything wrong. Had he said the wrong thing? He didn't know. However, he wanted to make sure that Birdheart was okay. He padded over to her, keeping his distance, and asked, "Is everything alright?"

message 16: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Birdheart nodded, knowing that if she talked, anyone would be able to tell that she felt guilty because her voice would be dripping it in. "Just sleepy, now. Thanks though." Although this, Birdheart strained herself to talk. Luckily, because of her good voice acting, she covered up the guilt well.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippletail nodded and sat back down at the entrance to the den. If Birdheart didn't want to talk about it, he wouldn't press the issue.

message 18: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((End of the RP, or do you wanner somehow carry it on?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((well, only if u want to))

message 20: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((I'm good, its up to you.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go, so maybe we'll do another rp later))

message 22: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Sure, find with me ^^))

message 23: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 268 comments Mod
Fireflame walked alone, hoping for some company. Suddenly she had the urge to run to FireClan's South Forest.