Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 268 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Whitepaw sat just outside his den, his green gaze flicking from one detail of the camp to another.

message 3: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Fernstar spotted Whitepaw and Riverheart. 'Finally!'she thought to herself. "Rise and shine you to!" she meowed. "Time for the patrols. Riverheart, can you two hunt by LightClan territory?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Whitepaw was about to say he was training to be a medicine cat, not a warrior, but decided to roll with it. "Alright." He said with a shrug, and began to stroll toward the main entrance of the camp.

message 5: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"Sorry, Whitepaw!" Fernstar called after him. "We need all the help we can get!" She had actually forgotten that she had made him a medicine cat apprentice.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Whitepaw glanced over his shoulder as he was climbing out the entrance. "It's fine!" He said, and disappeared, wondering if Riverheart was following.

message 7: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

With a sigh of relief, Fernstar sat down and started to bathe herself. Then a bright light appeared that lasted for a moment.
A cat from all the Clans will have the power to control the life forms; Fire will be born in fire, Water will be born in water, Life will be born in the trees, and Spirit will be born in StarClan.said a voice from the light, showing her all the tragedies that were to happen to the Clan life. Then, as quickly as it had appeared, it was gone.

message 8: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Roughwater padded out of the Warriors den. Seeing that the sun was creeping up above the trees, he headed over to Fernstar. "Fernstar! Would you like me to head a morning boarder patrol?" he asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2016 04:41PM) (new)

Whitepaw padded into camp, his eyes flicking around lazily. In his jaws were two mice. The medicine cat apprentice dropped them on the fresh kill pile and looked up. "I could go with him!" Whitepaw offers with a patient look. He may be a medicine cat, but he could still hunt and patrol, right?

message 10: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"Yes, please!" Fernstar replied. "Thank you, Whitepaw. Please go with him. I don't want any cat to be alone with so many predators out there."

message 11: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Great! C'mon Whitepaw, let's get this show on the road." Roughwater began to walk towards the camp entryway.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Whitepaw nodded and bounced after him, full of energy.