Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶Create a Cat⊷ > FireClan Cat Creation

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 268 comments Mod

message 2: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Name:

Breed:
Pelt:
Eyes:
Appearance:

Birth Clan:
Current Clan:

Current Apprentice:
Trained Apprentice(s):
Former Mentor:

Personality~

Family:

Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Other:

*This is what it should look like.

message 3: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 06, 2015 07:40AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod
(view spoiler) please don't use any content or take anything from my work.

Name
➟Silverstar

Rank
➟Leader

Clan
➟FireClan

Mentor/Apprentice
Mentor: None
Apprentice: None

Personality
➟ Silverstar is smart, brave, and energetic. She is a talented hunter and fighter, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Very skilled in fighting and during a battle, she is fierce and determined. She tries to do the right thing no matter the situation fair minded. Being friendly, curios and brave, she works really hard to be respected. Bluebell can be caring and sometimes stubborn. She's a hardworking and she always knows exactly what to say. She will fight fiercely against those who act unfairly against her and her clanmates. But when a greater danger faces, she knows that the clans have to unite to survive. Silverstar can be found is states of depression though.

Appearance

➟ Silverstar is a pretty Main Coon, and has soft, long-ish silver fur with yellow eyes. Her paws are big, and she still hasn't grown into them yet. She's taller than normal.

History
➟ Silver and Flower where both sisters together, and house cats. Living in not a small- but a good sized house, could get boring at times so Silver and Flower would sometimes go on walks together. Even when they where young, they used to go running in puddles. They loved one another, like sisters should, but they had their fights at times. When they would fight, they would always spend time alone - or Silver would. But, as always, they would make up and play fight after. Often hunting together was fun, and the taste of fresh meat was amazing, but the effort was more. Silver and Flower where quite close as siblings. They never knew their father, since he was a wild cat. But their Mother was very supportive, even when the humans took them both to a different town, she supported them and trusted them. When they did move out, Silver and Flower worked hard to make friends around the new town, and even harder to be there for one another. If Flower cried, Silver cried with her. If Silver felt sad, Flower felt sad with her. They where always there. They soon found out that there was a large forest where they lived, and had heard many stories of wild forest cats. Although they had to cross some Thunderpaths to get to it, the forest still wasn't far and thrill of darting across the road, challenging death was a great feeling. When Silver and Flower would get to the forest, they could never find the forest cats. Their Mother said that she was from a Clan, and so was their Father. They where both pure FireClan blood, yet their Mother left the Clan and when she did, she had Silver and Flower. The real motivation to go into the forest was because they wanted to find out what Clan they came from, and even see if their Father was still there. A few moons into this, they still could not find the Clans. Silver and Flower where loosing hope. Although, they would always be happy if they where together. But they were not together forever. It was a rather sunny evening, although it looked like it was going to rain. However, Silver and Flower still skipped towards the forest. Crossing the Thunderpaths was easy, the roads where not at all full. On the last road, Silver crossed with Flower, and when they heard a car coming, instead of running to the other side of safety, Silver ran back to save her sister. The car was fast, and as it zoomed past, it was clear they it hadn't seen them. Bluebell looked down; her sister was mangled. Blood was everywhere. Flower was gone, forever. "I-I'm sorry..." Silver chocked, "I am sorry! Sorry! Wake up!" She howled. Hearing paw-steps behind her was the least of her concern. Her sister was dead. Right in front of her, everything that she loved shattered into uncountable bits of sadness. The fact was, Silver was alone now. She had no one. The paw-steps behind her got louder. She turned to find wild cats. Apparently they where the Clan cats. Silver turned back to Flower. "We found them...Wake up..." She mumbled. "Please..? I don't want to be alone..."

For the next few moons, Silver fell into depression. The Clan cats took her in, and buried Flower. They explained they she would go to StarClan now. They also explained what StarClan was, and the Dark Forest. When the Clan took her in, she was trained and helped, offered to stay in the Clan and she accepted. She climbed the ranks, and is now a loyal Leader. Flower would have loved it, it was so pretty in the forest, in the camp. Flower would be so happy to see that so many cats could be friends. But Flower wasn't here.
And now she would never be.

Strengths
✔ Braveness
✔ Head-Strong
✔ Strong Will Power.

Weaknesses
✘ Depression
✘ History
✘ Being Alone

Flaws
➟Silverstar hates being alone, and has depression.

Family
Mother
Father
Sister

Crush/Mate
Crush: Open

Other
➟ So alone...Silverstar blames everything on herself...Silverstar also hates being called a kittypet.

message 4: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Silverstar ~ Accepted

A sad tale of family and death.

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

(view spoiler) please don't use any content or take anything from my work.

Name
➟Birdheart

Rank
➟Warrior

Clan
➟FireClan

Mentor/Apprentice
Mentor: Grasshopper
Apprentice: None

Personality
➟With a sparkling taste to find truth and adventure, Birdheart is a dove with no chains. She won't stop at anything to peruse her dreams, and knows that you have to look after yourself before others. With a gleaming scene of mystery, she doesn't ask questions that she wouldn't want to be asked herself. Birdheart can sometimes be cold harted, hot headed and rude. But most of the days she is almost always careful not to hurt others feelings, or make them hate her. She is very good at reading others expressions, and can tell what someone is feeling by the tone of their voice, not just the words. Being a very cleaver cat gives her many advantages, and to her extent because of this she can sometimes get away with unknown things.

Appearance

➟Having a strong spine, means she also has strong legs as well as flexibility. Birdheart has deep sea green eyes, and a coat of one of a tabby cat, yet a little lighter than normal. Her fur is soft, and can be classed thick to some.

History
➟Birdheart was born in a litter of four, including herself. Although Birdheart would like to classify herself right now, she will not mention, or say what happened to her second brother.

➟Birdheart was a well know cat growing up. She often was very talkative, and was one of the more popular ones. Although she liked the notation, when she went up to being an Apprentice, she only had her family with her as well her her mentor, who, was actually cute. Birdheart had a normal Apprenticeship, or thats what she likes everyone to know. She strived to be the perfect daughter, the right mate or the strongest cat of her Clan. This is when she was hot headed, and could often be found being rude to others who tried to put her down, or told her that she couldn't. Although this, her father died in a border fight, which led onto a Clan fight that got her mother killed.

➟She only had her two brothers and sister left. Growing into a more older Apprentice, Birdheart became more mature in actions, and thought about what she said before saying. Even though this, her second brother was the oldest, and she was the second oldest, and liked to act like a father figure to her and her siblings. Birdheart gave settle hints that she didn't like this from Blazingpaw, her older brother. Yet he completely ignored her because of this, and even at some points didn't talk to her at all.

❝Hey! Birdpaw, come here for a second.❞ Called Blazingpaw, and as Birdpaw walked over he smiled warmly. ❝I'm sorry...I really am. I shouldn't be ignoring you, but I am trying to help.❞ He said,
❝Help with what?❞ Bidpaw challenged, narrowing her eyes. ❝Helping with making me feel unwanted! You know what you have done, I cannot forgive you for.❞ Birdpaw's anger was rising. ❝Birdpaw! I said I was sorry, I don't care if you take it or not, just know I'm always here.❞ Blazingpaw said, keeping cool.
❝Shut you mouth, you make me sick!❞ Birdpaw said loud. Although they where deep in the forest, so no one would here them anyway. ❝I'm fed up of you, everyone saying their sorry. None of you mean it---Its not fare.❞ She carried on.
❝Oh...Birdpaw...❞ Blazingpaw said, taking a step a forward.
❝I'm so sick of nothing going right. Of life...Sick of YOU!❞

❝Oh god...What have I done?❞

➟Cats started to notice that Blazingpaw was missing a few days later. Birdheart's family was smacked with grief, and even Birdheart herself was. Cats looked day and night for him, although nothing was found. Growing up into a young warrior, Birdheart has made more secrets for herself, but still covers them up. She just hopes that no one finds out what she's been thinking.

Strengths
✔ Being clever
✔ The cold
✔ High heights

Weaknesses
✘ Harsh judgement on herself
✘ Family
✘ Friends

Flaws
➟Birdheart can sometimes be a little too open at times, and might give away information that she didn't want known to others.

Family
Mother
Father
Brother
➟Brother (view spoiler)
➟Sister (view spoiler)

Crush/Mate

Other
➟She doesn't like being asked questions.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 07:58AM) (new)

Name: Ripplewind

Birth Season: Winter

Breed: Burmese

Pelt:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Eyes:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/animal_...

Appearance:

http://www.graymark.com/images/MP_12A...

http://hk5h1jrb20jxth2s0b2jfj.wpengin...

Birth Clan: Iceclan
Current Clan: Fireclan

Current Apprentice: None
Trained Apprentice(s): None
Former Mentor:

Personality~

Much like his sister, Winterspell, Ripplewind is open and caring towards others. He is a thinker and tries to find ways around problems that others wouldn't think of. However, he is more of a fighter and prefers using strength to get his problems out.

Dislikes: not being able to defend those he loves

Family:

Winterspell- sister (view spoiler)
Ashstorm- father (view spoiler)
Lilydawn- (view spoiler)

Crush: Flametail of Iceclan (view spoiler)
Mate: None
Kits: None

message 7: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (last edited Jan 25, 2016 04:58AM) (new)

Birdheart ~ Accepted
- tales of a strong fiesty cat with a harsh living quality for her family. Very creative.

Ripplewind ~ Accepted
-Thank you for fixing the problem.

message 8: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

**Winterspell isn't mine. :P

message 9: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

whoops. let me fix that. -_-

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I fixed it.

message 11: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Ripplewind ~ Accepted
Thx!!!! :3

message 12: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Name: Fireflame

Birth Season: Autumn

Breed: Bengal
Pelt: Light brown with leopard like spots
Eyes: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

Birth Clan: FireClan
Current Clan: FireClan

Current Apprentice: Open
Former Mentor: Snowwater

Personality~ Fireflame is friendly and loving toward and away from her Clan. She cares and loves everyone in all the Clans. Toms and kits are what she tries to keep surviving.

Dislikes: Water, drowning, death

Family: Mother, Father (both dead)

Crush: Silverstar

Other: Would like a mate and kits... from any Clan.

message 13: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Approved

Done ^^

message 14: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

thx!!!!

message 15: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 14, 2015 02:21PM) (new)

UC
(view spoiler)

message 16: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 14, 2015 02:10PM) (new)

Under major construction.

(view spoiler)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: oakleaf
birth season: winter

birth clan: fireclan
current clan: fireclan

mentor: muddstripe
apprentices: open

Image at:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

personality: brave and loyal and a great fighter. Oakleaf always trys to impresse everyone. That her flaw. Trying to please everyone. She is a great hunter and is kind, brave, and noble. She wants to have kits but can wait for her mate Leafpelt.

mate/crush: Leafpelt

mother: silverwhisker
Father: Boulderfoot
brothers: Bouldertail and Graypelt

Family
friends
brothers
water

dislikes
bullies
enamys
fighting

other: loves water

message 18: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Crystalheart,~Accepted
Oakleaf~Accepted

message 19: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Crystalheart is no where near done yet :P

message 20: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Shadowfire ~ Accepted

message 21: by Mahlia (last edited Feb 05, 2016 05:14AM) (new)

Mahlia Name- Rapidpaw
Age- 9 moons
Birth Season- Spring
Gender- male
Rank- Apprentice

Breed- Turkish Angora
description

Eyes
description

Birth Clan- IceClan
Current Clan- FireClan

Mentor- Shadowfire

Personality- Rapidpaw is an energetic, eager to please, happy-go-lucky kind of cat. He loves training and is looking forward to becoming a warrior. He is a hard worker, likes taking care of the elders, and wants to one day raise a family.

☺ Hard Tasks
☺ Feeling Useful
☺ Hunting
☺ Battle Training

☹ Quarreling
☹ Negative Attitudes
☹ Laziness
☹ Actual Battles

Family-
Dustjump- Father- open for creation
Sandyflame- Mother- open for creation
Stagpaw- Sister- open for creation

Crush- open
Mate- in the future

message 22: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (last edited Feb 04, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

Rapidpaw ~ Accepted
-Who is your mentor?

message 23: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Is there a mentor open for Rapidpaw?

message 24: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Not yet. I posted on the Alliances that you were open for training. If you need to, please ask anyone if they would like to.

message 25: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Okay, thanks.

message 26: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Thank you, Vanessa. From this day forward until this apprentice has earned his warrior name, Shadowfire will be his mentor. ;)

I know that's not how it goes but whatever.

message 27: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Great!!

message 28: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2016 09:24PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: DarkPaw
KittyPet Name: Max
Future Name: DarkBlaze

Birth Season: Leaf Bare

Breed: Grey Tabby
Pelt: Grey
Eyes: Blue

Appearance:

Birth Clan: KittyPet

Former Mentor: Currently has a mentor that is open

Personality~ DarkPaw can be a bit reclusive when he wants to be. Though he is sweet and outgoing as well as protective and loving. He is a great hunter for his age and he loves to fish. He is smart yet he also loves to look for herbs to help the med cat out when he is asked to.

Dislikes: swimming in Water, his father, his mother's death, and having been separated from his siblings

Family:
Mother~ Snowy, DECEASED
Father~ Fire, DECEASED
Older Brother~ FirePaw, LightClan
Older Sister~ PoisonFang, FeatherClan
See Sister's info for more relatives

Other: Got separated from his sister as well as brother in the forest and was only 4 moons when she killed their father

message 29: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Darkpaw ~ Accepted
-I'll notify everyone that you are open for training

message 30: by Mahlia (last edited Feb 09, 2016 02:57PM) (new)

Mahlia Name: Mintpaw

Birth Season: Winter

Breed: Scottish Fold
description

Birth Clan: Kittypet (name was Nadine)

Rank~ Medicine Cat Apprentice
Mentor- Nightshade

Personality~ Mintpaw is a kind and caring. She found her calling one day when she observed a medicine cat from another clan tend to the wounds of another cat outside her twolegs home. She ran away as a young kit knowing that was what she was destined to do. She found FireClan, and they took her in recognizing her valuable talents. She loves the duties and cannot wait to receive her warrior name. She is saddened thought, by the fact that her mentor will one day leave her, but she is excited to take on the full duty of caring for her clan.

☺ Delivering Kits
☺ Sorting Herbs
☺ Organization
☺ Listening to the Elders Stories

☹ Disrespectfulness
☹ Storms (reminds her of the flood that claimed the lives of her mother and brother.)
☹ Young Lives Lost
☹ Poor Treatment of her Clanmates

Family: all deceased

Mate: cannot have one
Kits: cannot have any

message 31: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

I'll make the medicine cat soon, okay?

Mintpaw ~ Accepted

message 32: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (last edited Feb 09, 2016 02:02PM) (new)

《Name》
➟Nightshade

《Age》
➟58 moons

《Gender》
➟Female

《Rank》
➟Medicine Cat

《Clan》
➟FireClan

《Mentor/Apprentice》
➟Mentor~ Wolf-eyes(view spoiler)
➟Apprentice~ Mintpaw

《Personality》
➟ Nightshade is a kind cat to her Clan. She is short-tempered when cats are whiny about their wounds so she gives them a chore to do, no matter what there age is. To other Clans she is a ferocious fighter and the warriors of the other three Clans fear her.

《Appearance》
➟ Black cat with dark purple eyes and white-to-gray-to-black ears
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
➟Eyes-- https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

《Strengths》
✔Herb technology
✔Good memory
✔Skilled fighter

《Weaknesses》
✘ Old bone
✘ Not a good climber
✘ Hates tight spaces

《Flaws》
➟Heavy sleeper

《Family》
➟Mother~ Flameember(view spoiler)
➟Father~ Hawkfeather(view spoiler)
➟Sister~ Spiritpaw(view spoiler)
➟Brother~ Thornfire(view spoiler)

《Crush/Mate》
❣Crush: Open

《Other》
➟Wishes to have a happy, mysterious life

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2016 07:23AM) (new)

Name: Rainspring

Birth Season: Spring

Breed: American Short Hair
Pelt: Short, black, and strewn with specks and splashes of white.
Eyes: Pale silver rimmed with gold
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Birth Clan: Starclan
Current Clan: Fireclan

Former Mentor: Willowsnap

Personality~ Rainspring often wonders about his family in Starclan and why he was sent here. He has a lot of energy, but also has wisdoms beyond his years. He is patient most of the time and very kind to others.

- Friends
- Social Cats
- Serving Fireclan in any way, even if it means sacrificing himself to save them again.

Dislikes:
- Cats who threaten him or his friends
- Bossy others
- Those who don't give others a second chance.

History: He was born in Starclan, his mother was Swiftbreeze. His mother volunteered him to go to earth for something special. Rainspring was sent down to the Clans to fulfill a prophecy.

Family:
Mother: Spiritfly-Mother-Starclan
Father: Desertclaw-Father-Starclan
Crush: No
Mate: No
Kits: No

Other: He has a small figure on his paw, signaling his difference in the clan. It looks like this:

message 34: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (last edited Feb 16, 2016 01:52PM) (new)

Rainspring ~Not Accepted
-You are supposed to start out as a kit.

message 35: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

If I make a kit in this Clan, can my cat like you?