~ The Mortal Instruments ~ A Roleplay discussion

~New York City~ > Church

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments A mundane church that is used for typical church things but also comes in handy to Shadowhunters in need.

message 2: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments Angela walked into the church looking around to be sure it was cleared out of people. She went up to the alter pulling out her iratze and on the ground at the bottom of the steps of the alter she wrote in Hebrew. She had actually forgotten that her friend had followed her inside but now it was too late

message 3: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie followed Angela into the church and walked over to the alter with the other girl. "Uh... Angela," she spoke up once the other girl started to write on the floor. "Do you want me to go and wait outside?" She asked softly as she didn't want to feel like she was intruding on something which was clearly important to the other girl.

message 4: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "Huh?" She looked up right as the writing glowed. All the windows glowed extremely bright. Once the light faded a man stood just behind Angela with a glow around him certain people could see. Angela turned looking at him. "Father...uhm... father this is my friend Jackie, Jackie this is my father Michael."

message 5: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie had the feeling she should leave but she didn't want to walk out without an answer from Angela. But then the writing started to glow and she was temporarily blinded by how bright everything was. As her eyes readjusted she gaped at what stood in front of her. An angel. A real Angel. She tried to speak but no words came from her mouth and it was only made worse when Angela introduced the Angel as her father.

message 6: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments Michael looked at Jackie, oddly he looked like a normal person, strong like a warrior, he looked like a war hero to people. He smiled at Jackie. "Its a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand to her.

message 7: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie snapped out of her daze and hesitantly shook his hand. "Yeah same to you." She murmured and tried to smile. Her head was spinning and she decided that sitting down would be a good idea. She politely withdrew her hand and then moved over to sit down as she tried to get her head around the whole thing.

message 8: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments Michael went over to Angela speaking with her quietly. He spoke with her for a few minutes which pretty much ended with Angela crying into his chest as he hugged her. Angela pulled away wiping her eyes and looked at Jackie. "Jackie?"

message 9: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie looked at her hands in an attempt to give the two of them some privacy. She looked up when Angela came over to her. "Hey." She said softly and gave her a slight smile. "Is everything alright?" She asked softly, the worry clear in her voice.

message 10: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "Are you okay?" She sat next to her. "I would have told you but...I'm afraid of what would happen if the clave found out right now."

message 11: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments "Yeah I'm good. It was just a major shock, you know?" Jackie said and smiled at Angela. "What about you? Is everything okay?" She asked noticing that she had been crying.

message 12: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "Just the mention of my mum." She sighed. "I know you saw my blood earlier today, you have to admit, this explains the gold in my blood."

message 13: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie nodded and then cracked a smile. "Yeah you're right. That does explain it." She said softly. "So the Clave doesn't know?" She asked as she stood up from where she was sitting.

message 14: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "No they don't." Angela admitted watching her. "I also don't think they'd react very kindly to this either."

"I have instructed Angela to wait for a good time for the clave to learn of her blood line."

message 15: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie had somehow managed to push the fact she was in the same room as an angel from her mind and was startled when he spoke up again. She looked over at him and nodded in understanding. "Don't worry." She said as she turned back to Angela. "I won't tell anyone." She promised.

message 16: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "Thank you." Angela hugged her. She looked between Jackie and Michael. "So uhm...do we go and eat the three of us or what?" She laughed.

message 17: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie giggled softly and shrugged. "I'm always ready to go and eat." She said honestly. After training her first love was food and she genuinely didn't think anything or anyone could ever replace that.

message 18: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments Michael led them out. Angela smiled and put an arm around Jackie.

message 19: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie smiled and put her arm around Angela. "So where are we going to eat?" She asked softly and looked between the two of them.

message 20: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "Why don't you pick Jackie." Michael smiled at her.

message 21: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie took a moment to think and then smiled. "Have you been to Taki's yet?" She asked them. Taki's was easily her favourite place to go and eat.

message 22: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "I have." Angela smiled. "I love it there."

message 23: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie nodded. "We could go there to eat then." She suggested with a smile and glanced between Angela and her father.

message 24: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments "Lead the way girls." He smiled motioning to the door.

message 25: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments Jackie nodded and smiled at Angela. With her arm still around her friend she started to walk to Taki's.

message 26: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments ((To takis

message 27: by Rachel, carry on (new)

Rachel | 443 comments ((Yep :) Can you post first please? ))

message 28: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 225 comments Sure