GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Sunshine In The South, Jessalyn's Story (Sunshine In The South #2)
Self Publishing > contemporary romance. reviewers needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patty Beaty | 2 comments We would like to give PDFs of our book for honest reviews. This is the second book in the series so if you are interested we will be happy to send book one and book two.

Sunshine In The South. Book one
Sunshine Blake is a high school history teacher who has always loved everything about the South. After saving every penny she could she finally goes on her dream vacation, southern Georgia.
Beau Sinclair. Plantation owner is about to turn 32. His grandfather's will stipulated that he has to marry by his 32nd birthday or everything goes to his despicable cousin. He gets desperate and finds a mail order bride.
Jessalyns Jeawel. Failed actress, her husband's get rich quick scheme, have his wife marry and divorce Sinclair and take him for every penny she can.
Plans take an interesting turn when Sunshine shows up in the middle of a storm.

Sunshine In The South, Jessalyns Story. Book two
Jessalyns life growing up was one of horror and abuse. Finally she's about to marry the man of her dreams.
Then Mother finds out about the upcoming wedding.
The call from Mother is the beginning of nightmares that dredge up a past she had forgotten.
Now she has to tell the man she loves about her past at the risk of losing him.
Her nightmares lead her to a psychologist with an excellent record for helping his patients. But is there a psycho in the phycologist?
fear of losing the man she loves could be mild compared to what her future holds.

Elaine (elainemarymadeline) | 6 comments hi Patty,
Your books sound very interesting...would you consider review swaps? I just recently wrote a Christmas story , CHRISTMAS AT MY DOORSTEP and I would gladly send you a pdf copy if you could find time to review it for me. I too would read your books and review them on Amazon.com, amazon.it and Goodreads. I am an American expat, now married and living in tTurin Italy. My other books are FLORENCE AND ME, telling my first impressions on living in that beautiful city, then TURIN AND ME, where I now live . I'm on Goodreads if you need more info... Hope to hear from you and I wish you every success with your books, Ciao for now, Elaine Bertolotti

Patty Beaty | 2 comments Hi Elaine!
I love Christmas stories. I am more than willing to swap reviews.
send your PDF to hansonbeaty@gmail
after I get it I can respond with (do you want both books?) PDF copies for you to read.