Whole Lot Of Books discussion

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
This topic is about Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Daughter of Smoke and Bone - December 2015

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (last edited Feb 01, 2016 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chloe Marie (awholelottabooks) | 25 comments Mod
Let us know what you think of this book :)

If your comment is going to contain spoilers please clearly state this at the start!

TheYALibrarian I loved this book the first time I read it and I'm glad that it was picked for this months read.

Hayley Stewart (haybop) | 4 comments I read this on holiday last month so can't join in - but I did find it rather enjoyable and had issues putting it down (right until I was guided into a car - darn travel sickness!)

Stephanie (literaryreader) I really enjoyed this book. It had me hooked for most of the story. I tried reading the second book but I can't enjoy it as much as I did with Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

Kailyn Ellis (onethousandbooksandcounting) | 14 comments The first 2 chapters have me intrigued already. I get the feeling I'm going ro like Karou.

Chloe Marie (awholelottabooks) | 25 comments Mod
I finished it a couple days ago and found it good! Found it very up and down, i loved most bits though then got a bit lost about 3 quarters in but then it picked back up again :) ive given it 3 stars but now ive sat here and reflected on it, im gonna change it to 4 stars!

Steph Burton | 5 comments I read the book about two months ago. Flew by the book so quickly. Really enjoyed it, gave it 5/5

Kailyn Ellis (onethousandbooksandcounting) | 14 comments Flew through this book and loved every second of it. I shall definitely be picking up the rest of the trilogy. Gave it a 4.5/5.