1x1 discussion

Tyler & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Here we are.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice. Anyways, did you have a specicic idea?

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments No

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, what all are you comfortable with?

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Anything really. I just don't like it when people are hurt in rps. And as long as I'm a female I'll be happy.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you be alright with a sibling rp?

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Sure

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Oh and one more thing I don't do zombies or apocalypse

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments What's your siblings idea about?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe she can come i to his room ome night cause she had a nightmare and one thing leads to another?

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Okay that sounds good

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Do you want to make characters or jump in? And do we want to start with the nightmare or the night/day before?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

At night would be good

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Okay what about characters?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Unless youd rather skip them, maybe just a short and sweet template

Name:

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Okay that's fine I'll put mine together. How old will your character be?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lets say 18

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Name:
Layla

Nickname:
Lay, anything your character wants.

Appearance:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2054774...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to star5

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments What about the rest of yours?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I was just going to skip mine

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Oh alright... Yeah I can start.

Layla came home late from a party and threw her keys on the counter. The only reason she had even gone was because her parents weren't home and she didn't tell her brother. She opened the fridge and started scrounging for food.

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments ((If you want more writing I can do more.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Derrick was asleep in his room after the exhausting day at work he had. Sometimes it felt like he pushes himself too much, but he reallt needed the money

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments After munching on an apple Layla went up to her room stopping in her brothers first. "I'm home," she said peeking her head in his room.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He didnt say a word where he was asleep. He was always a deep sleeper

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Layla smiled and went to her room. After sliding her jeans on and putting on an oversized shirt she climbed into bed exhaustion taking over her body. She melted into the sheets but it took her a while to fall asleep.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Derrick continued to sleep throughout the night. Soon it was almost three in the morning

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Layla woke up and almost screamed, the memory of her nightmare remained swirling in her mind. She climbed out of bed and went to her brothers room. She crawled into bed next to him quietly, trying not to wake him, but she kind of hoped she did.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He immediately was able to realize the movment kn his bed which was enough to wake him up from his sleep. After seeing who it was, "Layla, what are you doing?" He asked her as he rubbed his eyes

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments "I had a nightmare," Layla whispered. "Sorry for waking you up," she added. "I can go," she mumbled.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, youre already here now" he told her softly and scooted over a little so she could lay there. He knew how bad her nightmares could get, so he didnt mind it usually

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments "Thanks," Layla replied and moved closer to him. "Go back to sleep I'll be fine," she instructed him. She knew he was probably tired since it was so late.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He put his arm around her like he used to do and soon started to go back to sleep

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Layla sighed and lied awake for a while. She fell asleep but once against jolted awake from her dreams. She decided to give up on sleep for the night.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 07:11PM) (new)

He wasnt fully askeep yet and his eyes opened when she jerked a little. "Youre fine. No need to worry" he told her not knowing her bum was really ckose to his crotch

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Layla flipped so she was facing him. "I think I'm gonna get up. I don't think I'm gonna get sleep tonight and I don't want to keep you awake," she said quietly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"You wont keep me awake, now just lay down" he saod softly as he adjusted himself, scooting a bit closer to her

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments "If you insist," Layla said. For a reason that was unknown to her her breath caught when he moved closer. She rested her cheek against Derrick's chest and sighed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

It didnt take long before his eyes were just and his breathing began to even out, about to fall asleep again

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments Layla stayed quiet and listened to Derrick's breathing. She wasn't going to try to sleep but if it came she would accept it.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is she going ti try something?))

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments ((I figured he was...))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh))

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments ((Yeah..))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Was she drinking at the party))

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments ((No she drove home.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh. Darn lol. Hmm, im thinking lol))

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber | 347 comments ((Okay.))

« previous 1