1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mudkip and Bell

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here :)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Cool! Thanks so my idea was something like Girl A and Guy B and really really close siblings, guy A being the younger sibling Girl A is very over protective of him. And when guy A gets really hurt on a raid she thinks it's all her fault. Girl A knows she has to find medicine for her brother so they both set out in search for another group. That's when they find the other members of the group and the whole Romanancy stuff starts xP what do you think?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :) is this post apocalypse setting or?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Yes, zombies at this point out number humans

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments So would you be okay with playing Girl A?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay! So basic name age appearances for characters?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :) any suggestions/wants?

message 9: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 12, 2015 04:56AM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Only that she is older than 19 because Guy A is her younger brother, other than that totally up to you :) I'm going to go ahead and make girl B as well kill two birds with one stone :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2015 05:18AM) (new)

Selina Freyor
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HcbPQcuBzhk...

Should I make Guy B?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments I think you should, so we keep our main characters in the same place :)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Name: Mallory Jackson
Appearance:

Name: Cameron Freyor
Appearance:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Odin Merrik

Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zfjoz8pRdVw...

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Prefect! Would you rather me or you post first?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

You can start.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay (: ))

Cam stood at the edge of the woods and looked over at hai sister. "So the plan is to basically run like hell, climb that really high dense and hope to go we et into the cvs before we become to go food." He said looking at her and speaking in his trademark sarcasm. "Piece of cake right sis?" He said after he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He pulled the gun out of the waist line of his pants and checked the ammunition compartment making sure that everything was in line. He looked over at him and smiled a little "ready?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Selina nodded. "Yes Cameron." She said taking a deep breath. She looked out over the horizone. "On my mark, we run." She took abother deep breath. She was already sweating, she had done this a couple times before but it was still scary.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments He holstered his gun and nodded at her. He scanned the area as he waited for her mark. Everything seemed clear and quiet but he knew how fast that could change. He would wait till she was over the fence, keeping watch from here then she would do the same for him. He took a deep breath waiting for her to take off.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt her nine-millimeter on her hip. "Now!" She said and took off running. The field only took about ten seconds to run accross but that could change instantly. She kept glancing back and forth, looking for trouble.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Cam keep watch of the field watching for any of the changes. He saw no changes so once she reached the fence he sprinted full on relaying on his sister to keep watch as he ran. He glanced around every now I'm then but didn't see anything. Why he wasn't aware of was there was one of the monsters were hidden just out of his sight, but in clear view of Selina's. She knew that if she shot it it would attract others. At this point he could still out run it of she told him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cam... get your knife." She said nodding towards the beast. She said pulling out her own just in case. "Almost there. Watch for that one okay?" She said. "You can do it little brother, I know you can." She thought.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments He heard her warning, he really did... The problem was that he thought he could out run it. All he had to do was scale the old rested fence and he would be Scott free.. So instead of pulling out his knife he out all he had into sprinting forwards and scaling the fence. Half way up and working on going over the beast grabbed his ankle. He jerked his foot lost his balance and fell to the ground with a thud. A deep cut went from just above his knee to down towards his hip. "Fuck..." He groaned as he hit the ground standing. Up and limp running towards the cvs where his sister should have been.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Selina ran along, her shoes landed softly but swiftly along the ground. She scaled the fence with ease. She was almost to the cvs when she heard a thud. She turned around and saw her little brother limping. "Gosh Dang it Cam." She said pulling out her knife and running at the beast, hoping to provide him enough time to get inside. "Hurry up." She said to Cameron.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments He limped as fast as he could to the building. Blood was dripping from his leg as he ran, when he saw his sister head away from him he yelled out "no! Get to the building!! Selina!!! I'm only going to attract more!! Get over here!!!" He yelled out as he was only a few feet from the building. More and more of the beasts started to come out and head towards them. "Sel!!!" He yelled out turning around looking for her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She noticed the other beasts. She also heard Cam but ignored him. She quickly stabbed the beast in front of her before whipping out her pistol and headshotting anything near Cam. "Shut up amd move!" She said reloading as quickly as she could. Her hair whipped around in her face as she fired, making it difficult to aim.