Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

General > Roleplay Request

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Find someone to Roleplay with

Lovely Night Hunter | 5 comments Anyone?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lovely Night Hunter wrote: "Anyone?"
Do you have a star tribe wolf? If you can make it work (sorry I don't have many characters yet), then sure.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a Breezetribe princess..... anyone want to do a forbidden love?

Lovely Night Hunter | 5 comments Meh, I guess I need to work on my Knight.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Ah found rp request. Anyone want to rp. Srry was a hidden topic for some resson.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I, can... If anyone wants to.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Star tribe here I can ask see if emily if cool with others joining. Couse i don't mind.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Vanessa your welcome to join us in star territory sparse trees area.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Hey guys! I haven't RP'ed here in a while! *cracks knuckles*

I have the Leaf Tribe king, the Breeze Tribe Queen, Rock Tribe prince, and a bounty hunter. I can also play commoners (which haven't been made yet...).

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I can when I make the Breeze Tribe princess.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Okay. Who has the Breeze Tribe King?

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments I'm not apposed to others joining Emily and I in star tribe territory.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I'm not either

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Lol many say they want to join and yet still just us.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Lol! Ikr

message 18: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia EmeraldBookDragon ~A storm has broken and I am at sea~ wrote: "Okay. Who has the Breeze Tribe King?"

I have the king, Stalker of the Dark

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Cool. Could we RP them? Does anyone have a commoner or Tribeless that could come before them?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm? What do you mean by come before?

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments I only have keshashy she's a healer in star tribe I think a forbidden love would be amazing to rp.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick only needs approved. Hes a commoner for breeze tribe whos mood is random and can change at any time.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Rosie ~My other quote got old so this is my new one! ^-^ O.o~ wrote: "Hmm? What do you mean by come before?"

Come before, as in approach them. In this case, while they're in the main cavern.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenericks approved I can rp Vanessa if you like know.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments I'll be ghosting becouse my connection is bad and I'm at work so if you would post first. (Ghosting-I'm on but may take some time for me to post) just in case I now some don't know what ghosting is Couse I know I didn't.

message 27: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia EmeraldBookDragon ~A storm has broken and I am at sea~ wrote: "Cool. Could we RP them? Does anyone have a commoner or Tribeless that could come before them?"

Of course! Sorry for being so late!!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) It's okay. Since I'm busy can you post first?

message 29: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Sure! Where would you like?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Main Cavern on their thrones.

message 31: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Great!

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Im on. Emily or Vanessa. If you wanted to pick up were we left off.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Hey maddy :) my two characters are busy but I can make a third real quick.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Hi Voldkin ^*^ if you want don't trouble yourself

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments The only trouble is picking witch of my characters to make xD.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Hey Maddy you can join me and Emily at star tribe. Sparse trees.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments I know have Kurth from rock tribe any one want to rp?

message 39: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jan 12, 2016 10:15AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) When I finish Cyclone from Breeze do you want them to meet? We can do friendship or relationship, idc.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments A forbidden relationship sounds mysterious and fun.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Anyone want to rp I have Kenerick of the breeze tribe, and Kurth of the Rock tribe.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Either one can meet Cyclone from Breeze.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Friend- or relationship?

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments The idea of a forbidden relationship sounds mysterious. But I'll let you decide.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I would prefer that they become best friends despite their borders. They could start out as he accidentally trespassed and she pretended to be aggressive but it was all a show. Then they start talking and become fast friends.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) K in a bit.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) *Raises hand* I wanna role play with Miracle.

« previous 1 3 4 5