Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

General > Questions and Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Pretty self-explanatory

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

how do you freeze topics?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Only moderators do it; they edit a topic and click close this topic from new comments.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

How do you hide and show folders?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Idk, actually.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Is a princess/prince the daughter/son of a king and queen? I'm pretty sure it is, but just making sure!

message 9: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Can someone create a chat thread please?? That way we're not cluttering the creation topics with unnecessary posts. Thanks!

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Lol. We can always clutter this one next xD over looked this or I would've done it.

message 11: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia :)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) There is a chat topic it just hasn't been used recently.

message 13: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Ok thanks

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Is there no Workshop?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) There is now.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yay! Thanks.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Where's the Tribe list? Like where it shows the general personality for them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Okay. Thanks. :)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Can we please have a character list?

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Hey just an idea that I thought about when I read about the leaf tribe on the brink of war with star tribe. Leaf tribe are an aggressive bunch witch means they would need healers. The star tribe being a peaceful group wouldn't need as many healers.

So they could agree to marry off one of there healers (aka keshashy) to the leaf tribe to make peace. Thus making Skyfall fight for her just a thought to start drama and make things a little interesting to...

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." wrote: "Hey just an idea that I thought about when I read about the leaf tribe on the brink of war with star tribe. Leaf tribe are an aggressive bunch which means they would need healers. The star tribe be..."

That is a great idea, the thing is wolves don't really have the politics medieval times did, so there isn't really any marrying off. It's like Warriors. That's where you were born, that's where you stay. But we could have some drama where she, Shadow, and Skyfall figure out who's been faking the intrusions so a criminal kidnaps Keysashy for revenge. Then Skyfall and Shadow go rescue her. Hooray!

Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "Can we please have a character list?"

Okay I have to say I'm super busy and I can barely keep up with the one for Warriors so I'm going to say no FOR NOW.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments It reminds me of your average adventuring party starring Skyfall as the warrior, Regal Shadow as the rogue, and Keshashy as the healer. Lol. ;)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) lol it should be a movie.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Mystery of the Tribes

Starring:
Emily as Regal Shadow the rogue
Voldkin as Keysashy the healer

and

Katherine as Prince Skyfall

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I actually wish that was a movie. Their characters are so different! The headstrong prince, shy healer, and friendly loner.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I know! It really should be a movie.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Either that title or 'The Adventures of the Star Tribe Wolves' or something like that.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yeah!

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Lol Id watch it. Oh just had an idea for a fan fiction my I use ur character names?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yes you may!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Of course.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yep! :)

message 38: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Hey! I was wondering which tribe is in need of members? I'd like to create another wolf, but didn't want to add to an already full tribe when there may be another that is lacking members! Thanks.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Probably rock and Breeze the most

message 40: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Perfect thanks

message 41: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Sorry to ask yet another question, but I was wondering if you could make a thread where we can adopt other wolves their creators don't want anymore, and also get family members made for our wolves. Thank you!

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments That would be cool!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) You can do that in relationship request since not all relationships are romantic

message 44: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Oh okay, thanks!

message 45: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Is forbidden love allowed?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Well duh, the group would be no fun if it wasn't. :)

message 47: by Assassins (new)

Assassins R Us Just wondering, are the King and Queen of a tribe mated? Because I was thinking of maybe claiming the RT King spot, but did not know if the K and Q were mated or not.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Assassins wrote: "Just wondering, are the King and Queen of a tribe mated? Because I was thinking of maybe claiming the RT King spot, but did not know if the K and Q were mated or not."

Yes they are mated.

message 49: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Alright I have a female healer, Atsila, who could use a crush.... to start. She is in Breeze. Sorry I don't know where else to post this.

message 50: by Assassins (new)

Assassins R Us Okay!

Constellation, just wondering, for your Rock Tribe prince, that you are making, would you be adverse to maybe seeing if something sparks between Pia my commoner Rock Tribe wolf? I understand if you are adverse, that is fine!

« previous 1