Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

General > Rules

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Mar 18, 2016 05:16PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) You must agree to these rules before roleplaying!

1. Be respectful at all times
2. No cussing/profanity/inappropriate topics
3. Mod word is law.
4. A,ways roleplay in third person.
5. Spelling and grammar is enforced. You don't go to English class to throw it all out the window on social media. If you don't know how to spell a word, don't use it.
6. These are animals. They don't wear clothes, they don't use our slang, they act like wolves in Kingdoms should.
7. No texting language. Seriously.
8. Whatever roleplaying that happens has happened. You cannot disagree with what someone's character does.
9. No power playing! Wolves do not have laser eyes or magic powers. Keep it as real as it can get for a fantasy roleplay (exception for the Outsiders).
10. No controlling someone else's character. You can't kill/maim them without their permission and you certainly can't do a roleplay without considering reactions.
(Ex. If I said, Aster threw Snow against the tree and sank his fangs into his leg, that would be wrong. I wouldn't know Snow's reaction to being flung against the tree so it wouldn't be fair.)
11. All characters must be approved by a moderator before roleplaying.
12. Have fun! ^-^

Consequences-
1st offense: light warning
2nd offense: less light warning
3rd offense: no posting for three days
Moar offenses: kicked out from group indeterminably

Let's hope it doesn't come to this ^

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) That was quick...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Is rule 7. Because of me........... :)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) so no like things like "lol" or something right? for rule 7? i do that sometimes... :D

We can make emojis like :) right?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Lol if chatting is ok.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) OH ok lol :)

i agree with these rules and will accept any consequences I bring among myself while rping...or chatting, etc.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree to the rules, and will face any consequences arising from my actions

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 2 comments I agree!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I agree with these rules and will suffer the consequences if I break them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. I agree

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Great to have you all!

message 13: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia I, Mahlia, agree to the rules posted above and will accept the consequences that will follow, should I break any of them.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Question on rule 5. I have reading compression problems and dyslexia, so I may spell words I think is right but are wrong will that be a problem. I try my best and not apossed to being corrected if done politely.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments But yes I except the rules. And will fallow them to the best of my ability.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) @Voldkin

That's totally fine! I'm just a grammar nazi. ;)

message 18: by shinra (new)

shinra | 1 comments I, Shinra, agree to the rules posted above and will accept the consequences that will follow, should I break any of them.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments I agree to this! I am new here and would like your permission to Roleplay! It is okay if you disagree to this question. I'm used to rejections, but please reply as soon as possible...

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) You don't have to ask to Roleplay! Just make your character, get it approved by a mod, then go right ahead!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

hello, i am new, i was wondering if i were even welcome here, there are sooooo many places that i'm not, if i am welcome then i accept the rules and will follow them to the best of my abilities (i have an honor code for myself that covers most of this anyway) so i look forward to roleplaying as much as possible. and do you mind if i make like a ton of references?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Welcome to the group! You're welcome as long as you play by the rules. And references are fine I make them all the time.

message 25: by Assassins (new)

Assassins R Us I, Assassins/Asia, agree to the rules and to uphold them.

message 26: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 28 comments I agree to the rules of the pack, though I must warn you that my grammar is beyond terrible due my eye impairments so try to be patient with me on that regard.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) That's okay. Don't forget to always check announcements and you should read the Overview and Mythology topics!

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments I reagree to the rules srry for leaving. Promise I'll stay this time.

message 29: by Zero (new)

Zero | 20 comments I just saw I never agreed to the rules XD I am a rebel forever

Wolf Warrior of Alaska will live by these rules

message 30: by Shania (new)

Shania Young agree

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 6 comments I agree to the rules

message 32: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 5 comments Mod
I agree!

message 33: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 3 comments Mod
The Lord of Anime hereby agrees to these terms

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I, The Being of Immortal Flames and Darkness, Hereby consent to these terms :)