Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Fantasy Lover (Hunter Legends, #1)
This topic is about Fantasy Lover
Archive (BOTM) > December 2015 Adult BOTM: Fantasy Lover

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Happy December!
Here is where we'll be discussing Fantasy Lover.
There was a tie this month for our Adult title, so this is only one of our two December Adult Books of the Month.

Feel free to rate, review, and chat. Please be courteous and hide any and all spoilers with the appropriate HTML tag.

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I love this author, one of my favs!!!

Jenn (jenn_nl) | 2 comments I love this book, it was further in to the series before I realized that this was tied in but at that point I was hooked and it was great reading about Julian sigh lol.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Irby | 4 comments I have this book and have put it off no longer. I'm in for this month's read of Fantasy Lover

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved Julian and Grace. Kenyon has the best tortured heroes.

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (moorebooksplease) | 12 comments I have read tons of Kenyon, but not this one. I need to pick it up before end of the month, but I know i will pull an all nighter to finish it. ugh. book hang-over. the best kind.

Mary | 4 comments I love this author, I've enjoyed almost all of her books!

message 8: by Roberta (new) - added it

Roberta Kass (robbilou33) | 11 comments Great author, looking forward to new books by her

Myst | 108 comments It's a good prequel to the Dark Hunters series. It's in the 'world', yet a stand alone as Julian and Grace are mostly tertiary characters in the scheme of things.

Micheala I LOVE this book. Over the years I have read this soooo many times.
Julian is perfect and I love how he treats Grace. I like how she's not the perfect female MC we tend to see a lot.
I enjoy this 1000 times more than any of the other books in her series

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fantasy Lover (other topics)