1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Dakota x River

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex laughs, " Yes you do, otherwise I'll be covering myself up with a blanket for the rest of the night," Alex says with a grin.

message 2: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments Matthias snickered before pulling off his shirt as well, going over to Alex. "Well? What do you want to do now that we have some time."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm, well I wanna watch a movie while cuddling, and I kinda want some snacks to eat as well," Alex says as he smiled at Mattias.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Hey, this is the old River :) my old account got deleted. ))

message 5: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments Matt smiled, "I think that sounds perfect." He wrapped his arms around Alex, giving him a quick peck to the lips before going over to his bed and flopping down on it

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alex grins, then he goes looking for the remote for his large, not like rich like large, just large, TV, he then opened the door and called for a butler, who came and then left when Alex told him what to get.

message 7: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments "Wow we get butlers too?" Matt grinned, propping up slightly on his elbow so he could see. Surprised that butlers even existed in this day and age, but certainly wasn't complaining

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alex smiled, he came over and climbed up onto his bed, he then crawled over to Matthias until he was hovering over him, he smiled and then kissed Matthias.

message 9: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments Matthias grinned, kissing him back softly. Moving his arms to gently hold onto Alex's small frame along his waist

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alex smiled against the kiss, and he deepens it a little bit.

message 11: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments Matt kissed him back, the kiss soft but passionate. Slowly moving onto his back and tugging Alex above him

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alex went along with it and he went on kissing Matthias.

message 13: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments Matt pulled back after a few moments for breath, running his hand up and down Alex's back. "You're a really good kisser."

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alex chuckled, " Your not so bad your self Matty," Alex says.

message 15: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 481 comments "Aw stop, you'll make me blush." He snorted, laying down and placing his hands up by his head. Resting them there

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alex laughed, " Oh please, I could do anything and you'd blush," Alex replied.