Dark Places Dark Places discussion

Why did Ben stay back after the murders?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Megha I did not quite understand the reason for Ben to stay back at the murder scene.
Why didnt Diondra and him just went to her place or with Trey, like they always hang out?
I mean waiting for the police to arrive was not going to help them with the money

Sthep Megha wrote: "I did not quite understand the reason for Ben to stay back at the murder scene.
Why didnt Diondra and him just went to her place or with Trey, like they always hang out?
I mean waiting for the pol..."

Wasn't it because he snapped out of it and freaked out? I remember he was trying to catch Libby and confort her or something like that.

Megha Sthep wrote: "Megha wrote: "I did not quite understand the reason for Ben to stay back at the murder scene.
I mean waiti..."

That part is very fuzzy.. coz its given to the reader by Diondra, she writes the taboo words on wall excitefly and then what, runs away? Leaving Ben?

Nuran Ben stayed because he was cocky and didn't think he would go to jail, he genuinely believed the other guy that killed his mum and other sister would be arrested.

He wanted to stay to be close to Libby as well and not leave her alone. He may have watched one of his sister be killed, but he cared about Libby.