Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Matko na štakama
This topic is about Matko na štakama
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jana (new)

Jana Rađa | 11 comments Please add book cover for the above book. I include the link to the cover: http://www.ljevak.hr/knjige/knjiga-10668

It is from a vendor but Matko na štakama is not listed on Amazon as it is a small book for kids in Croatian (required reading in school). The author does not have a website, and the public libraries for some reason do not have the picture of the cover page.

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20165 comments We can't add that cover because that is not an acceptable source for a cover (or other book info).
If you have the book yourself, you can make a scan/photo of the cover and temporarily add it to the photo section of your profile.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Kemp (KattK) | 2 comments Are you referring to the cover that is on the paperback listed on the author's page with Amazon for Anointed To Sing The Gospel: The Levitical Legacy of Thomas A. Dorsey?

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Kemp (KattK) | 2 comments Historic Clayton County was not written by Kathryn Kemp ED.D. but by Kathryn Kemp PH.D. Please remove this from my dashboard.

2nd Request

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20165 comments Kathryn wrote: "Are you referring to the cover that is on the paperback listed on the author's page with Amazon for Anointed To Sing The Gospel: The Levitical Legacy of Thomas A. Dorsey?"
No, I was referring to the book that is linked in the title of this thread.

I have added the cover from Amazon to Anointed To Sing The Gospel.

Historic Clayton County was not written by Kathryn Kemp ED.D. but by Kathryn Kemp PH.D. Please remove this from my dashboard.

2nd Request

I see you have left a comment on the book page. As you might have figured, that is not the way asking for a change.

I have moved Historic Clayton County from your profile.
I have made a request to have your profile changed to Kathryn B. Kemp, as that is the name on your books: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Please start a new thread next time, as this one is linked to a specific book, which is confusing.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.