St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Academy Grounds East > The Mysterious Woods

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter ran into the forest.

message 2: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Rain walks into the forest crying. Her boyfriend, no, no, ex-boyfriend just cheated on her. She couldn't believe it!! After 5 years!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter stops running, she puts her dark hair behind her ear. "Hello?" she calls following the noise

message 4: by Keren (last edited Dec 05, 2015 07:29PM) (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Rain hears somebody say something. She stands up and starts walking.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( wait..what is her name?? Candy or rain?? ))

message 6: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((Rain, sorry I have to change it. it is the character of my other group. ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Oh thats okay! ))

Hunter looked about, to see a girl walking, "Um hello!"

message 8: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Oh, hi, I'm Rain." she says and wipes her tears out.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hunter." she says, she looked at Rain, her lashes wet with tears. "What is the matter?"

message 10: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Nothin' Just a Break-up." Rain says and laughs, trying to lighten up the mood.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter nodded. "Hey. What weapons do you use?" she said changing the subject.

message 12: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Oh, um...I use mostly the bow and arrow but I can use many weapons." Rain says.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice." hunter said.

message 14: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Thanks." Rain says not knowing what to say next.

((gtg it's like 11:15 over here. at night))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Night!!))

message 16: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((I'll be back in a few hours. i have church))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( okay! Me too! ))

message 18: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((I'm back))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hi!))

message 20: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((u wanna post first?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sure ))

Hunter, glanced her arrows. "do you want to shoot at a tree or something?"

message 22: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Yes." Rain says and grabs her bow from her boot and a few arrows from her other boot and starts shooting the trees.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara stumbles into the woods, still carrying the Aeroflot-regulated 20-kilo suitcase she had on the plane from Tbilisi, carrying Siobhan's dinner bell in her free hand.

"Servers to the kitchen!" She calls.

message 24: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Tamara?" Rain says when she hears a voice.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "yea," Tamara says.

message 26: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "What are you doing here?" Rain says.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I'm supposed to let people know that it's time for all servers to report to the kitchen."

message 28: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Oh, cool." Rain says.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Dinner's going to be out soon, so we should probably be heading back."

message 30: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Okay, lead the way." Rain says pulling the arrows out of the trees.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara carves a path through the woods with a stick, a trick practiced by living nearly two decades in the Caucasus.
"It's closer than you think," she says.

message 32: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Oh, really. I was just running. I didn't even see where I was going." Rain says.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) They come up the front steps to the castle and into the entrance area
((continue in entrance area)).

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter followed them

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad finished early and headed out with Tamara into the woods.

"This place looks like something out of the Brothers Grimm," Tamara says.

"For all we know it is," Shahrzad replies. "There are enchanted pots here. I have first hand experience."

"Enchanted pots?"
"Yep. You put a powder in it and water comes out of nowhere and the rice starts boiling itself."

"Interesting," Tamara says.

"oh, and where are you from? Shahrzad asks. "My parents are from Iran, but I was born in San Francisco. Or I think I was."

"I'm from Tbilisi. Georgia."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad shivers. "Let's go back, there really isn't much to do."
"No, there isn't," Tamara agrees. "I should probably get my stuff put away. I only have a twenty-kilo suitcase, but still..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace ran through the woods. She looked back at the acadamy. She turned and disipeared into the trees.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva sighed, her mind racing with thoughts. She fiddled with her wand, until she heard, a rustle through the trees.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth's pony picked up speed. As she reached Grace, she finally got the nerve to open her mouth. Normally, this wouldn't have happened. People had their reasons, she told herself, but perhaps with a type of courage similar to what got her great-grandmother out of Ekaterinburg alive, she managed to ask:
"Where are you going?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((Grace you mean))

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea decided to go to the one place she finds peace in the school, hoping Grace thought the same. Drea kicked Ashbury, giving him the signal as to where to go.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments ((Drea continues in Abandoned Cottage))