Camp Half-Blood (Rick Riordan) discussion

Places > Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 372 (372 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Keren , Head Mod (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 5453 comments Mod
Shop till you Drop

message 2: by abi (new)

abi (smith_abigail_i-) | 726 comments Estee looked around and didn't see anyone she knew. just a few of aphordites daughters. Estee spotted a trash can and trotted over.She grabbed a soda can and stuffed it in her mouth a few of the girls stared at her and scoff "what? a satyres gotta eat she said with a full mouth.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "umm, can I shop with you?" Silver asked shyly, looking at Estee.

message 4: by abi (new)

abi (smith_abigail_i-) | 726 comments "sure I need a shopping buddy." she said

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "any place you want to go?" Silver asked.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "any place you want to go?" Silver asked.

message 7: by abi (new)

abi (smith_abigail_i-) | 726 comments "um well im not that into clothes but we can go to the knife shop then look at clothes." said Estee

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "I am not that into clothes either, I really like your idea." Silver said nodding. She started to walk to the knife shop.

message 9: by abi (new)

abi (smith_abigail_i-) | 726 comments "thanks" Estee followed.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) They entered the shop.

"Awesome!" Silver exclaimed when she saw the rows of knives and swords.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum Entered the mall "i wonder what they got here......" wondering around he notices a weapon shop "Heck yeah!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum enters the shop. Just looking around he is astonished. "WOAH!!!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He Notices a particular Bow Labeled (Bow of Apollo)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum has an urge to own this weapon. Luum says "How much is this for?" The clerk replies " How much do you have?" Luum says "I have like 200 dollars..........." The clerk says "im just playing with you take it i doubt it still fires." Luum didn't wait until the clerk changed his mind he took it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(Bow of Apollo)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

The bow had dissapeared and Luum felt a strong pain shoot up his arm. "AH!!!!!!! What the heck just happened?!??!?" The clerk simply smiled and said " it is a voided weapon you summon it and only you can summon it. Oh and you can only have two voided weapons so pick carefully."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Clerk: " Well i call them voided weapons they are more commonly known as Ethereal Weapons."
Luum said "WHY THE HECK DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!?!?" the clerk said "Why didn't you tell me you were new here?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum was silent the clerk spoke "Exactly! Now get out of here before you get yourself hurt." Luum left the mall to head back to the beach.

message 19: by abi (new)

abi (smith_abigail_i-) | 726 comments Estee walked thru the mall

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum and Elaina Arrive at the mall. Luum said "What kinda food do you want to eat? only if we dont eat like a Saytre" Luum says then laughs.

message 21: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "Well ... I'll take a pizza." Elaina said.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum said "this is why your the best. Lets go!" Luum had lead her to the Pizza Shop.
((Lol pizza shop XD))

message 23: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments ((Lol))

Elaina nodded and followed. "Thanks." Elaina said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum smiled and nodded then sat at the table.

message 25: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina took the other seat and looked around.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"mister waiter man?" Luum said as he waited.

message 27: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina smiled and waited patiently.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mister Waiter Man arrived and asked what they wanted Luum said "Pizza! its what type she wants though" Luum then looked at Mister Waiter Man

message 29: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "I'll take one with chicken." Elaina said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Chicken pizza.........)) Mister Waiter Man wrote it down and left for a little. Luum sat looking around and tapping his toes.

message 31: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina also looked around a bit.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mister Waiter Man arrived with the Pizza and Luum gave him a little tip. Luum said "First slice is yours."

message 33: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "Okay, thanks." Elaina said as she grabbed a slice.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum took the second slice and ate slowly-unlike him-and said
"so...... I am curious how do you picture the outside world"

message 35: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "Well, a bit of an advanced world where everyone hates each other and actively hunts people like us, that's what my mother told me." Elaina said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum stopped for a few seconds with a grim look then made a fake smile "Well your right! i expected something silly."

message 37: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "Like what?" Elaina asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont know......... but you can be pretty silly." Luum said while he grabbed his second slice.

message 39: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina giggled as she took her second slice.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum was full already as he finished his slice Luum said "im done! i ate earlier." Luum sat sideways and hugged his legs as he thought deeply.

message 41: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina nodded absent-mindedly and ate further.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum smiled at her and said "Sorry i just am a little distracted today"

message 43: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "Me too." Elaina said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum smiled at her and just sat there.

message 45: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina looked at Luum and forced a smile.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum smiled and said "where to next?"

message 47: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments Elaina shrugged. "You choose." Elaina said.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum sat there with a blank facial expression and said " I..... dont know."

message 49: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 9110 comments "Oh." Elaina said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Luum said "What? ha ha." then smiled

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8