Camp Half-Blood (Rick Riordan) discussion

Cabins > Apollo's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Keren , Head Mod (last edited Feb 01, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 5453 comments Mod
Apollo's Cabin

- Alexi James
-Alice Zeno
-Keo Maar
-Favour Alarape
-Diana Vespers
-Sarah Andrews
-Madison Greens
-
-
-

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi walked in and just cursed into the sky.

message 3: by Keren , Head Mod (new)

((Alexa or chelsie?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Alexi. sorry i changed it))

message 5: by Keren , Head Mod (new)

((oh okay.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi walked in and put on a new pair of clothes. and fixed her wet hair.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Kz...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi was bored so she decided to walk around

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi ran in and fell to the floor crying.

message 9: by abi (new)

abi (smith_abigail_i-) | 726 comments "whats wrong?" said Estee

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi looked up and wiped her tears, " everything" she said and ran to the beach which was the only place she found comfort. she couldn't let that girl see her broken.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope and Alice walked in.

message 12: by Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (last edited Jan 08, 2016 08:53AM) (new)

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "So this is my home now...at least at camp. Do you know how many siblings I'll have here?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I know that there's at least one who's actually staying here," Penelope said. "But I know a lot more of them, so..."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "What do you mean?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Right now, only Alexi is staying here," Penelope said. "All the others are either on quests or at home."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "What's Alexi like? And is Alexi my brother or sister?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Sister, she's...depressed by a lot of things," Penelope answered.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "Oh...is there...anything I could do to help her?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I don't think so," Penelope said. "She's been that way ever since she got here. I think it has something to do with Apollo."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments Alice looked at Penelope oddly. "What would my dad have to do with her depression?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Because she believes he doesn't love her," Penelope said. "Just because he had other children that he seems to favor. But gods love all their children."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "I can see why she'd think that. I've never even met dad."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope nodded. "Being the only daughter of Persephone has some perks I guess."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "And the fact she doesn't exactly do much, right? Or does she do more than sit around, being Hades' trophy wife?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope frowned at the mention of Hades.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "Touchy subject?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope turned away. "You could say that. Any~way! This is your cabin. Do you need help setting up?"

message 28: by Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (last edited Jan 08, 2016 09:18AM) (new)

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "What would I need help setting up with?" Alice asked curiously. She threw her bags into a bed and wiped her hands together as if she had just finished a lot of grueling labor. "I got my bags in place."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope laughed. "Alright great! Want to see my cabin or go straight to Aphrodite?"

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "Why *are* we going to Aphrodite's cabin? Are we meeting someone there?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I just have to get some stuff from there," Penelope said.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "I'm not gonna pry and ask what you could possibly need from Aphrodite, but okay. Unless you'd rather keep it a secret and leave me here in my cabin."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope laughed. "I just need to borrow a dress. Those people love me, so I know they're going to help out."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "Any chance I could get a dress too? I've been wearing these clothes for days in the woods and I smell like...I don't even know what I smell like."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Well not like roses, but I could change that without a new dress if you wanted," Penelope offered.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "I'd love that. But a new dress would be nice if possible too." Alice smiled awkwardly.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope laughed gently. "Of course. As I said, they love me! They'll give me a dress for you too. Now stand still for a moment."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments Alice stood still. "Okay, but...why?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope smiled kindly and walked to the window where there was an empty planter. She touched the dirt inside and a flower grew. After picking the flower, she walked back over and blew on it towards Alice, giving her a rosy aroma.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments Alice inhaled and smiled. "It smells amazing!" She said in awe.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Penelope smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments "So can we go to Aphrodite's cabin now?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Yes ma'am!" Penelope said, leading the other girl out.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Keo walked in.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi walked in. She saw 2 beds set up. She looked up into the sky and sighed. " so help me Zeus " she said and sat down and flipped through her phone.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments Alice returned to Apollo's cabin, strumming her lute and humming a song the whole way back.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi looked at the girl and sighed. she went back to looking through her phone.

message 48: by Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (last edited Jan 18, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments Alice stopped her music and looked at the girl. "Do you have a problem with me using my talents given by my dad?" She asked.

message 49: by Tori (new)

Tori Smith (victoriahs2015) | 17 comments "that's harsh girl" said Victoria

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 807 comments Tori wrote: ""that's harsh girl" said Victoria"

(Who is she talking to?)

« previous 1 3