What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A girl who watched her brother kill himself [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments I'm looking for a book that i read in the last year or two. I have such a bad memory. All i really remember is a little bit of the begining and the a tragic part of the book. So this is what i remember: A girl is either going to work or for a job interview at some corporation (I think it is a job interview). She gets on to the elevator, but starts to freak out a little bit because it is a glass elevator i think she may have problems with heights. While freaking out and unaware of the owner watching by camera, i think she starts to think about the death of het brother. Later in the story you find out that he was depressed and is or was on drugs. He made his family believe he was ok an that he was going to go back to a rehab hospital or something. After his sister walks out of hospital from dropping him off he kills himself by jumping off the hospital roof. Which she saw happen and feels guilty because she feels that she should have known he was not as alright has he made it everyone think he was.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Book one of the Luke Series by Cassia Leo

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Just to let everyone know it has Adult Contents.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32253 comments Mod
Thanks for the update, Sheila. Here's the link - Mirror by Cassia Leo.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mirror (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cassia Leo (other topics)