it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > Тнe Joυrnal oғ an Eхтra Ordιnary Gιrl Naмed Ιvy(*)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ᴀɪɴᴇ ♛ (last edited Jun 23, 2016 09:15PM) (new)

ᴀɪɴᴇ ♛ (cxlypso) | 167 comments

Naмe;; Ivy Anne
Age;; 15
Favorite Color;; Blue (I know, weird right? A girl liking blue? *mind blown*)
Favorite Food;; Cous Cous or Tortellini
Favorite Song;; Sippin' On Fire by Florida Georgia Line
Favorite Movie;; The Dark Knight (bc Heath Ledger xD)
Favorite TV Show;; NCIS, OUAT(Prince Charming tho ;)
Favorite Person;; Abigail Bibler (mah bb)

Here I am waiting / Sometimes it feels just like you're so far away / Daylight has found me here again / Sometimes love's a scary place / Maybe it was all too much / It don't matter what plans I got I can break 'em / I've been trying to do it right / She put him out / She's beautiful in her simple little way / Desperado why don't you come to your senses / Well baby there you stand / I could stay awake just to hear you breathin' / Gonna drive like hell through your neighborhood / Silent love is calling faith / Times have changed and times are strange / I know there's something in the wake of your smile / We all want what we ain't got / Highway run / Oh yeah yeah / Take the ribbon from your hair / Standing at the back door / Every time I fall I get back up again / I kept waiting on a reason / I slam my glass on the bar not thinking 'bout where you are / We go hide away in daylight / Baby what are we becomin' / I saw your picture in a paper / Baby here I am again / I can't even think of one good reason / I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you so / Step one you say we need to talk / I turn the tv off to turn it on again / All along it was a fever / All I need's a little love in my life / Everybody down in Houston calls him Texas / I can usually drink you right off of my mind / A hundred days have made me older / I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle / Suppose I called you up tonight / I hurt myself today / I'll be your dream / The postman delivered a past due bill notice / Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now / Well you only need the light when it's burning low / You know the one where you call / I've been sittin' here staring at the clock on the wall / I run from hate / Closed off from love / You make it look like its magic / This time.

ғᴀɴɢɪʀʟ / / ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ / / ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ / / ɪʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴɪsᴛ

Do I Have a Crush?;; Yep! XD
Do I Miss My Ex?;; Nah, he's a jerkwad
Girl I Trust?;; My bb :)
Guy I Trust?;; Ronald Lolita xD
Celebrity Crush?;; Bobby Flay all the way XD
Favorite Quote?;; "Don't let people treat you like a cigarette, they only use you when they're bored and step on you when they're done. Be like drugs, let them die for you."
Best Friends?;; Abigail, Trey, Dustina
Biggest Fears?;; Rejection, Heartbreak
Favorite Stores?;; Sportsmans Wearhouse, Cabelas
Favorite Candy?;; Sour Patch Kids :P
Instagram;; extra.ordinary_ivy

message 2: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
This journal has been moved to its alphabetically appropriate folder.

message 3: by tired, yikes (new)

tired | 10193 comments Mod
Your journal has been moved back to the appropriate folder. "The"s are not counted when alphabetizing journal threads (and its a general rule of thumb in the English language anyway) and I apologize again for this.