LBGT Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

~| To do this roleplay, you must've either seen the movies or read the books in order to roleplay this, because it makes no sense to roleplay something you haven't seen, read or heard of before. |~

Miss Lord Voldemort

Muse A is the daughter of the one and only Lord Voldemort, she's cunning, she's daring, she's clever, she's brave, she's deathly, and she's gorgeous. Muse A is invited to attend Hogwarts, she's eleven years old and young, Muse B ( Aka Draco Malfoy ), is invited to attend as well. Muse B, is just like Muse A and they have never even met, never have they bumped into each other, never have they even fought each other in a battle. Muse A has been placed in the boys dormitory, only because she has to be, after a tragic accident when she was in elementary school for wizards, anyways, Muse A is placed with Muse B, in whom she has begun to hate.
Muse B, is completely the opposite, being placed with a girl, is different for him, but it has always been is dream, I mean what boys dream isn't that? Right?, well Muse B is placed with Muse A, in whom he had begun to fall for. Now everybody knows who Muse A is, but they all know she's different, despite the fact that she's the daughter of a enemy, what's odd is that she's the cousin of Harry Potter, Muse B's enemy.
Muse B tries very hard through out the years to win Muse A's heart, but has no luck due to the fact that she's heartless and cruel and doesn't fall in love easily with other guys, but as they grow up, Muse A suddenly finds herself falling for Muse B, and she doesn't know how or why, until a very special message comes to her, telling her it's her destiny to fall for Muse B.

** Requirements **

- MxF only, no MxM or FxF
- I'm Muse A
- Your Muse B
- This is a Draco Malfoy x OC roleplay
- Requires Thread Placement
- Detailed Characters (( Yes, You Will need to make a template for Draco Malfoy ))
- Detailed Posts // At Least One Short Paragraph \\
- Sex is to be done in Pm
- Swearing should be allowed and should be okay
- Patience, I have a life as well
- Activity, please be active with this Roleplay thank you
- When Not posting a roleplay post use these: (( ))
- When asking questions, message me

message 3: by Steve (last edited Dec 04, 2015 10:38PM) (new)

Steve This RP and group is a waste of time..its unimaginative lacks
originality,and is sooooooooo tediously-BORING!Ennui by comparison is FRENITIC!I'm-Gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer | 1 comments Anyone? May I request to be the female. Ty ^.^

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

@Steve: I regret inviting you already -.-

message 6: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ Based off of AHS: Murder House

Muse A moves into the house to escape her family. The cheap price is appealing to the young, struggling, singer. She does all of the remodeling herself while trying to get a stable income of money and avoiding living with her parents.

Muse B is a ghost living in the house. He has been trying to change his ways for a long time and finally sees an opportunity with Muse A to be the person her wanted to be. He makes his way into her life and wards off the other ghosts of the house and helps Muse A escape herself.

Anyone?
Basically just no one liners. I'll give you what you give me so please give me something to work with and I'll do the same.
Don't be afraid to put your own ideas into the plot line.
If your character is hurt all of the time I'm going to stop the Rp.
This is be mxf or fxf. As long as I am Muse A and a female I'm fine.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Nikki ~иσямαℓ ρєσρℓє ѕ¢αяє мє~ wrote: "Based off of AHS: Murder House

Muse A moves into the house to escape her family. The cheap price is appealing to the young, struggling, singer. She does all of the remodeling herself while trying ..."

YAAAAS! I TOTALLY WANNA BE MUSE B AND I AM SO UP FOR THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! I only ask for it to be in PM so then I will be notified. Instead of losing the notification, cha know?

message 8: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ Mmkay. I'll just message you.