LBGT Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Does anyone not like how the show Nabari No Ou ended? Neither do I. If anyone would like to do a role play that changes what happens, PM me. Here is what I want to do: (view spoiler)

If you love this anime as much as I do, but hate the ending, please PM me! I am dying to change what should not have happened!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2015 11:30AM) (new)

Anyone?

Best Friends
Adult Best Friends
Blind Dates
Student x Student
Student x Teacher
Jock x Jock
Jock x Nerd
Jock x Suicidal
Demon x Angel
Demon x Fallen Angel
Demon x Demon
Demon x Hunter
Demon x Human
Angel x Angel
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel x Hunter
Angel x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Other SPN creature
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Hunter
Werewolf x Other SPN Creature
SPN Creature x SPN Creature
FBI Agent x FBI Agent
FBI Agent x Criminal
Police Officer x Criminal
Police Officer x Victim
FBI Agent x Victim

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I'm up for the jock x suicidal if I can be the suicidal. And can we do the rp in PM?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd rather not do that one unless I'm the suicidal one, and if it's done in a thread

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ok... Nevermind then.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) wrote: "I'm up for the jock x suicidal if I can be the suicidal. And can we do the rp in PM?"

I`ll Rp With ya.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone for one of mine above?
Reminder this is a MxM

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė River wrote: "Anyone for one of mine above?
Reminder this is a MxM"

I can do a vampire x human with you

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, can you make le thread, we'll continue there

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Lιғe ιѕ ғυcĸed υp wrote: "Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) wrote: "I'm up for the jock x suicidal if I can be the suicidal. And can we do the rp in PM?"

I`ll Rp With ya."

Sure! Sorry, I had to go to the store with mother.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Me!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

This is not where you request FxFs, this is where you request MxMs

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone for one of my ideas up above? I'm really bored! And I'm at home today cause I accidentally slept in, so I'm free all day.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Anyone?

message 24: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Anyone?

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 10 comments Anyone?

message 26: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Amber, I can

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 10 comments Okay I'll make a thread

message 28: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Ok

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Welp, MxM ANYONE?

I'm up for anything, but it has to be romantic, Sexual, fluffy, heartfelt roleplays please, and you have to be the dominant older partner in this because I feel more comfortable with being the submissive, younger partner.

message 31: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' Anyone?

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Me!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Mod
Delirious wrote: " A lesson without pain is meaningless, for you cannot gain something without sacraficing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own... You will gain a irreplacable..."

I would like to try it out!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Mod
Delirious wrote: "Really?!"

Yes> I would.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Anyone? My requirements are:
(view spoiler)

message 37: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' ^Me?

message 38: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' 1.

muse a lost her father/mother in a car accident caused by a drunk driver who didn’t stop cause he was afraid of the consequences. muse b isn’t a huge drinker, in fact, it had been his 21st birthday and he had gone out with some friends and he was a passenger in the car that killed muse a’s father. he hardly remembers the details of the night, and when muse b goes back to the hospital a week later to get his stitches removed, he meets muse a whom is very drunk after her father’s funeral. it only takes muse b a few minutes to connect the dots and realize that it was partially his fault but he still takes muse a out for dinner cause they have an amazing connection. the whole relationship is built on lies and you can be the one the decide how muse a finds out about muse b’s involvement.

Muse B has always had problems with her health and as her best friend, Muse A stuck with her all the way. It was inevitable that their friendship developed into something more but when Muse B found out she had a rare form of cancer Muse B was wishing for Muse A not to stick around. The doctors said that she would have months to live and that it wouldn’t really be living. They did chemo to try and slow it down but nothing was helping. Muse A knew that the only way to save her would be to change her into a vampire. However, if Muse B became a vampire, she would be the enemy of Muse A and he or his pack may have to kill her. Life is all about choices an paths and no matter which path you choose, you’re screwed one way or another.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Pride 'Homo' wrote: "^Me?"

Sure!