What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > British YA dark romance boys brother kills boys girlfriend and himself

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camille (new)

Camille Cox A boy around 17 falls in love with a mysterious girl and she love him back, or so he thinks. The girl loves the water and seems much older than the boy.
The boy has an older brother who I think lost his leg in the military being a sniper, the brother loved what he did.
The older brother had a thing the girl but keeps silent about it but the younger brother eventually finds out the girl he loves had a thing with his older brother and she may still like him.
In the end the older brother goes crazy and kidnaps his younger brother and the girl forcing her to drive with a bomb in the trunk of the car to I think blow up a school the older brother does this by holding a gun up to the girls head.
the girl tells the younger brother to jump out of the moving car, but he doesn't want to leave her but she insists. The younger brother dives out of the moving car just as the girl swerves and drives the car, bomb, and older brother into the water.
the boy stands there waiting for them to pop back up because he knows that the girl loves the water and his older brother is a fighter by neither of them come back up for air.
in the beginning I thinks its set at where the book ends and the works its way back telling the story till you (reader) end up back where you started.

message 2: by Camille (new)

Camille Cox I absolutely loved and hated this book all at the same time I would greatly appreciate help in finding this book again.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i`ll ask everyone i know. :))

message 4: by Camille (new)

Camille Cox still looking, no luck yet. :(

message 5: by Camille (new)

Camille Cox Still desperately looking

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
Camille, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

This is Not Forgiveness (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Celia Rees (other topics)