What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Book about two sisters who are completely different from each other, one of them is called Buffy.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booklover101 (new)

Booklover101 | 1 comments It's about two sisters, who are completely different in looks and personality wise. One is named Buffy, they make a reference in the book to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy has blonde hair and is completely different from her sister. I cannot remember the other sisters name, but she is the important character as she is special or has some kind of power. The other sister is described as having a button nose and dresses in like a rock way and has black or brown hair, while Buffy has blonde hair and straight nose. The book takes place I think in a different country and I think the sisters live with their grandma or something like that. This book is a YA book and I started reading it a of couple years ago, so around 2011-2013 and Buffy's sister has a pretty name, as Buffy doesn't like her own name and wonders why her mother named her Buffy. I didn't read a lot of the book only the beginning, they go to school together but I don't think they are on good terms with one another. I have tried searching up Buffy from this book, but I only get Buffy the Vampire Slayer! In you know anything please respond, thank you!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35129 comments Mod
Booklover101, I didn't find anything in an initial quick search. If you're searching with Google, you can exclude a keyword by typing "-" infront of that word. For example:

Google search: ... "buffy" -slayer -vampire (etc.)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Booklover101, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5204 comments Possibly The Best Girl?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Booklover101, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.