Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Homes/Residences > Futo and Frey's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 58 comments Mod
((Pics to come later))

Futo leads Frey inside, turning on the lights as he stretches, glancing back, smiling,"You hungry?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey watched him, sitting on the couch, "Sure" he replied as he looked around casually.

Futo nods, heading to the kitchen,"And to drink?" He asks, opening the fridge to make them some tacos.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Anything" he replied as he toyed with his phone idly.

Futo nods, walking back with some soda and a corn dog, holding them out to him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey raised an eyebrow at the food he chose, "Man. Cancer on a stick and diabetes in a can. My favorite" he said, winking at him before opening his soda and sipping at it.

Futo sits beside him, smiling lightly,"Sorry, its all i had at the moment.." He glances at the screen of the tv before at him,"So.. Tell me about yourself, Frey." He smiles, leaning back, keeping his attention strictly on him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey gazed at him, "Hmmmm.. Why don't we talk about you?" he asked, seeming to avoid the subject.

Futo blinks,"Theres not much to know about me, plus, I want to hear your wonderful voice some more."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Wow... You're kinda really cheesy" he said as he gazed at him.

Futo smirks,"Do i have much of a choice around you?" He lightly laughs, laying down,"Anyways, want to watch a movie?"