1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Vinilla &Duchess Natalia(Nat)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments don't know if it's right.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments I was thinking we could do special school for people with powers but don't know it yet. It could be a romance.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments yay you make character first

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments spring falls
face claim bella thorn
age :16( I can changed it but I can't see your characters aged.
can you put instead of the picture can you just put the link please.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments nice. I gonna do two. also.
she can tell when people are lying and also if she feels like it change peoples emotions.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments where you want to start

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments At the school maybe she recently discovers her powers or vice versa?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Spring walked into school it was her first day since she found out she can tell.people emotion and also lie..

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Wren walked around reading people's thoughts, He bumped into Spring knocking her off of her feet. "You're new." He said his loud raspy voice got attention from other people.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "uh yeah. I'm uh I'm spring."said. there we're several different emotions. she was trying to forget all the emotions it was difficult but she was trying.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "Hey Spring, I'm Wren... I guess." He said helping her up. "And by the way, I already knew you're name. I'm telepathic." He said reading her thoughts some more.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Nice to meet you."She said looking Round. there was a strong lust but she couldn't figure out were.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "You too." He said, "do you want me to show you around the school?" He asked looking back at his friends and reading their thoughts before giving them a scowl.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Uh sure."She said. she tried pushing lust emotion far back.as much as she could.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "does everyone have abilities?"She asked.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "Yeah, most everyone here has some kind of ability. If you don't have it yet, they put you in a specific class so they detect what abilities you'll have." He said as he started walking down the hall.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments what would happen if I lie?'She wonder "Has anyone lied?"

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "Yeah, lots of people lied. That didn't end up well." He said scratching the back of his neck.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "What happened to those people."She asked. she was looking around, her eyes were darting around as she walked looking at all the emotions.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "They were either forced out of school, depending if you only made 1 lie or killed if you made more than 1 lie. These people are harsh." He said with a little nervous chuckle.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Killed."She said she was shocked. "Oh my god. why killed?"

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "Like I said...They're very harsh people." He said looking around nervously.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Why are nervous?"She asked observing his emotions.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "No reason." He said, walking down the hall so he got to the garden they had.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "There's a reason for everything."She said. "Especially emotions."

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "These emotions will be gone why worry about them." He got into her mind and said

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "they come back."She sighed. "They always do."

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "What's your ability?"He asked, he didn't want to look at her thoughts so he might as well ask her.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "I .Can see emotions and when people lie." She said

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "You would be good for the principal." He chuckled softly.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments she laughed a tad. "I've been told that."She said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "so what's the school like." She asked."other then killing poeple"

« previous 1 3