Death Bite - Roleplay discussion

The City > Suburban area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments Outside the city

message 2: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((you wanna start?))

message 3: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments (How do you want them to meet?)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((here it is))

message 5: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments (Yea I found it I'm just waiting on kitten)

message 6: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((sorry, I'm here! erm.. I don't care maybe she could be injured, rummaging through houses for supplies to treat her wounds or something so there'd be a trail of fresh blood to one of the houses))

message 7: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments (He could help her get better)

message 8: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((sounds good))

message 9: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments (You wanna start)

message 10: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((not really lol can you?))

message 11: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments Robert walked into the suburban area his rifle at the ready

message 12: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten stumbled into the nearest house she could find, leaving a trail of fresh blood behind her. She closed the door to the house, cringing at the loud sound it made.

message 13: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments Robert stopped after hearing a loud noise he readied his rifle and looked around searching for whatever caused the noise. he then noticed a trail of blood that looked fresh he then began to follow it.

message 14: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten slipped to the kitchen floor of the house, a kitchen towel and a bottle of vodka in hand. She bit down on the towel and ripped a large piece of glass from her side, her scream of pain almost completely muffled by the towel.

message 15: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments As Robert followed The trail of blood he could hear what sounded like a moan he got to the door where the trail went through. He took a deep breath and kicked in the door and pointed his rifle at a figure on the ground he then lowered his rifle as the figure was human.

message 16: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten whimpered in fear at the sound of the door being kicked down. She was covered in blood with hundreds of bits of glass sticking out of her left leg and side and her eyes were squeezed shut in fear. She clutched her knife in one hand. "Don't think for a second that because I'm injured I'll let you loot me without leaving a appendages behind!" she growled even through tears were streaming down her face.

message 17: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "I have nothing to gain if I was to loot you. But you do you look like you could use some help" he said

message 18: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten chewed her lip for a moment before nodding, her eyes still closed. She nodded to his gun. "You won't need that for now.. there aren't any zombies for a bout a mile away.." she said before reaching for another piece of glass to rip out.

message 19: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Don't touch it let me take care of it" he said sitting his rifle down

message 20: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten whimpered in pain and let the piece of glass go, falling onto her back, finally opening her eyes. They were a milk white color and completely sightless. "I could've done this by myself, you know.." she whispered.

message 21: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Yea but you would eventually pass out from the pain" he said as he sat next to her leg and pulled out a first aid kit

message 22: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten shook her head. "Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens a lot.." she said, facing the ceiling. "People think if they leave a warning sign then the only people who would get stuck in a trap would be a zombie.." she sighed. "It's a pretty reasonable assumption.."

message 23: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "If there is a sign there it's there for a reason" he said

message 24: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten nods. "Yeah.. but its not like I can see it.." she mumbled, wondering if he'd even noticed her blindness.

message 25: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Alright I'm gonna start taking the glass shards out" he said

message 26: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten nodded in silence.

message 27: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments He began to take out the glass shards with tweezers

message 28: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten cries out in pain and arches her back off the floor.

message 29: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Easy now" he said as he continued to take pieces out

message 30: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut. It seemed like it was taking forever.

message 31: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments He got the last one out of her and began to patch her up

message 32: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten felt the bandage on her skin and stopped him. "You need to disinfect it first..." she said nodding to the bottle of vodka.

message 33: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments He nodded he slowly poured vodka on to her wounds

message 34: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Dementia arched her back and let out a small squeal of pain. Tears poured down her cheeks from her unseeing eyes.

message 35: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments He finished pouring vodka on her and again started to bandage her up

message 36: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten wiped the tears from her cheeks before speaking. "Thank you.. for not leaving me to die.." she whispered.

message 37: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Why would I leave you here to die it would be wrong for me to do that" he told her

message 38: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) "You'd be surprised how selfish people become when their lives are constantly in danger." she smirked.

message 39: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "It wouldn't really surprise me I expect stuff like that" he said

message 40: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten nodded. "Me too, which is why I'm thanking you.." She said, starting to sit up but wincing in pain.

message 41: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Easy there here I have some pain killers they should help with the pain" he said handing her some meds

message 42: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) She chewed her lip, accidentally causing it to bleed. "How am I supposed to know these won't kill me..?" She said, looking suspicious.

message 43: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "If I wanted you dead you would already be dead" he said

message 44: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten nodded in agreement, taking one of the pills and swallowing it. "Thank you.." She said softly. She blushed slightly and faced away from him, suddenly embarrassed. Before he'd gotten there she'd had to cut away most of her clothing in order to get to the wounds. So she was basically lying down on the floor in front of a strange man wearing only a bra, ripped pants, and one trouser leg.

message 45: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "i got some extra clothing if you want i can give them to you" he said

message 46: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten shook her head. "I-I have clothes.. I just.. can't move to get dressed.." She said, blushing bright red.

message 47: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments "Would you want to give you some privacy" he said

message 48: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) She thins for a moment. "If you could find me a blanket or something.. that would be fine.." She said softly.

message 49: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 156 comments He looked around the place and found her a blanket and gave it to her

message 50: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Kitten covered herself with the blanket and sighed with relief. "Thanks.." She said to him. "This'll do.."

« previous 1 3