Writers 750 discussion

Welcome to Writers 750

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glenda (last edited Dec 05, 2015 11:34PM) (new)

Glenda Reynolds (glendareynolds) | 933 comments Mod
We welcome short story writers to participate in our monthly challenges with new story prompts each month. We participate in order to be better writers and support other writers.
We invite discussions on writing related topics such as artists who work with writers, websites for authors, blogging, book trailers, publishing, book clubs, and illustrations that relate to writing. Since website development and video marketing is important to authors and artists, we hope to see more discussions about these topics for writers and artists.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather  Marie Schuldt (hmschuldt) | 133 comments Mod
Santa's challenge sounds fun with aliens!

message 3: by David (new)

David (drussell52) | 0 comments Hi Glenda, Heather and others,
I hope discussions can be a writer supplementation to the Writers 750 group. I already have a discussion topic in mind and will post soon. Thanks for growing this group in another area!
David

message 4: by Lynette (new)

Lynette White (lynettewhite) | 309 comments I am excited we decided to make this move. I hope this works out.

Mimi Angel of Love Hello my name is Michelle and I am thinking of polishing up a book that I self published because I made the mistake of not editing much at all.

message 6: by Lynette (new)

Lynette White (lynettewhite) | 309 comments Welcome Michelle. This group does not really go into publishing per se but we have those discussions once in awhile. This group was organized nearly 5 years ago by Heather Schuldt as a place to hone your skill by submitting flash fiction. Every month we have 3 things that MUST be included in the story and a basic theme. From there the writers can do whatever they want with it.

We have many active members, including myself, that have published books and would be more than happy to give you some advice. You are more than welcome to join our group and submit a story to this month's contest. May 2016 - Rescued Pets

message 7: by Glenda (new)

Michelle wrote: "Hello my name is Michelle and I am thinking of polishing up a book that I self published because I made the mistake of not editing much at all."

Hi, Michelle. I know what you mean. I'm thinking about doing the same to my paranormal romance at Amazon; and I was thinking of doing another cover for it. (?)
www.amazon.com/Goddess-Moon-Mayan-Wor...

I'm stuck half way writing the sequel to it and haven't found the time or inspiration to finish it. I made a video to help inspire me in the beginning. www.goodreads.com/videos/51763-the-cu...

message 8: by Christene (new)

Christene Britton-Jones | 201 comments Story is ready to go...Just trying to forward my story to Goodreads Group now looking for the link to do so

The Permission Letter form in the folder where can I find this?
Any help would be appreciated thanks

message 9: by Glenda (new)

I answered this in the anthology thread & I'm messaging you now.

message 10: by Christene (new)

Christene Britton-Jones | 201 comments Thanks for the answers....posting now

message 11: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 1 comments Hi, I’m A.R. Braun, extreme-horror writer. Thanks for the invite.