READALONGS WITH APRIL discussion

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
HARRY POTTER ILLUSTRATED > HARRY POTTER ILLUSTRATED

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

April (Aprilius Maximus) (apriliusmaximus) | 43 comments Mod
I'm pretty sure we all know the spoilery things about the first Harry Potter book, so we'll just have one folder for it :3

Abbey (abbey_clark) | 7 comments This is such a beautifully illustrated book. I fell in love with Jim Kay's illustrations from Patrick Ness' A Monster Calls and I was so stoked when he was announced as the series artist. Now I have to wait for the others *sigh* It'll be like waiting for Harry all over again :)

April (Aprilius Maximus) (apriliusmaximus) | 43 comments Mod
Abbey wrote: "This is such a beautifully illustrated book. I fell in love with Jim Kay's illustrations from Patrick Ness' A Monster Calls and I was so stoked when he was announced as the series artist. Now I hav..."

YES! And it makes me so happy that when I have kids I can read them the illustrated versions :')

Aleshia (madscibrarian) | 3 comments April wrote: YES! And it makes me so happy that when I have kids I can read them the illustrated versions :')

That's exactly what I was thinking! It's a great way to introduce the next generation to HP!

Abbey (abbey_clark) | 7 comments Aleshia wrote: "April wrote: YES! And it makes me so happy that when I have kids I can read them the illustrated versions :')

That's exactly what I was thinking! It's a great way to introduce the next generation..."

Absolutely! Could you imagine a box set of these when they've all been released :D

Chiara The illustrations really are soo incredible! I was also thinking about how this introduces another generation to HP because all the movies and books are already out and they might not know it as we do, so this just makes me incredibly happy:D

message 7: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin H I didn't actually read this than spend most of time looking at the pictures! It's such a beautiful book and I can't wait to see how the rest of them will turn out!