Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Photography Inc.
This topic is about Photography Inc.
Book Cover Help > Cover update request for Photography, Inc. by Tamara Berghmans

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeroen (last edited Dec 04, 2015 03:33PM) (new) - added it

Jeroen (jeroenvansweeveldt) | 6 comments Hi,

There is no cover for this book yet. Here is the link to the publisher's site image.

Also, there are two other errors in the description which need fixing:

1) The subtitle is NOT "Your Image Is Our Business", but "Van luxeproduct tot massamedium / From Luxury Product to Mass Medium".

2) The release date is wrong. Right now it states that the release date is sometime towards the end of January 2016, but in fact the book has already been released on November 17th 2015.

All correct info can be found on the publisher's website here.

Can this be fixed, please?

message 2: by Betsy (last edited Dec 04, 2015 08:44PM) (new)

Betsy | 583 comments I uploaded the cover, but I'm not sure about the other changes. This book, with this ISBN is on Amazon, with "Your Image Is Our Business" as the subtitle. I went ahead and deleted that subtitle, but did not add the other one. Since the cover image does not include a subtitle, I wonder if we should just leave it out. I also wonder if there should be another edition -- a Dutch/Belgian edition maybe -- with the earlier release date. But the book shown on the Dutch/Belgian(?) publisher's site has the same ISBN as the Amazon book. I'm a little out of my depth here. Any other librarians feel free to jump in.

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments We don't add subtitles that do not appear on the cover.

Have corrected the pub date.

Do you know the language? Was it written in English, or in both English and Dutch (bilingual edition)?

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20794 comments Changed publication date to November 17th 2015.

Added Dutch and English description from publishers website (book is in Dutch and English).

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Where did you find the original title, Arenda?

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20794 comments lethe wrote: "Where did you find the original title, Arenda?"
Sorry, typo. Corrected to Photography Inc.

message 7: by Jeroen (new) - added it

Jeroen (jeroenvansweeveldt) | 6 comments Thank you for your help!

Lethe, the book is bilingual, it's written in both Dutch and English.

message 8: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Thanks, Arenda already added it to the record :)