What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Park for teenagers with Electronics in Trees

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Mischke | 2 comments Hi, I am sorry I don't have many information to go on. I vaguely remember reading a book about a park (I think it was split in two, to keep younger teenagers away from older ones) and they would spend the summer there, no adults allowed. But the trees had electronics in them, like elevators and there was a hidden village in the tree tops and abandoned subway stations. I think the main protagonist was a boy, who was in his last year able to visit the park and he meets this girl and they find all these new things he had never seen in the park before. I know it is not much to go on, my sister said the name had something to do with level 1 but she wasn't sure. Maybe this sounds familiar to someone? I would be greatful for any help.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
We'll keep looking for it. You've given some good details.

You can bump your thread to the top of the list every month or so. That way new eyes may see it, and it will keep it in everyone's mind for possible solutions.

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4226 comments Did you read it in English? I found Abenteuer im Mystery Park but it doesn't appear to have been translated.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
What year did you read this?

message 5: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Mischke | 2 comments I read it in German, as far as I remember, and I read it, probably in 2005. I think Abenteuer im Mystery Park might be it, I shall have a closer look, thank you.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Michaela, are you still looking for this or did you find it?