Whole Lot Of Books discussion

20 views
Ranting Area!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (last edited Dec 04, 2015 12:20PM) (new)

Chloe Marie (awholelottabooks) | 25 comments Mod
I know this is incredibly random but i thought id make a place where everyone can come and rant about stuff if they want to!
Can be about anything, book related or real life stuff, whatever you want.

Everyone keeps things bottled up too much (me included!) and i thought its always better to let stuff out, especially to people you dont know in real life haha


message 2: by Casper (new)

Casper (casperj) I hate buying Leerdammer and finding there's more holes than cheese!!


:P


message 3: by Kailyn (new)

Kailyn Ellis (onethousandbooksandcounting) | 14 comments "Dog-eared pages were the antichrist of book lovers everywhere."
-Katy Swartz (Lux)

This is so true!!!! Feel like someone is destroying a book if the pages are dog-eared.


message 4: by Casper (last edited Dec 07, 2015 04:48AM) (new)

Casper (casperj) Kailyn wrote: ""Dog-eared pages were the antichrist of book lovers everywhere."
-Katy Swartz (Lux)

This is so true!!!! Feel like someone is destroying a book if the pages are dog-eared."


Never understood that, even if you don't have a bookmark you'll atleast have some scrap paper, or something similar, to slide in. Though since getting a kindle, and I know you're not spose to say this, I can't stand physical books anymore so I don't have to worry.


message 5: by Kailyn (new)

Kailyn Ellis (onethousandbooksandcounting) | 14 comments Casper wrote: "Kailyn wrote: ""Dog-eared pages were the antichrist of book lovers everywhere."
-Katy Swartz (Lux)

This is so true!!!! Feel like someone is destroying a book if the pages are dog-eared."

Never un..."


Oh don't worry, I know people who like ebooks more. And I agree on the scrap thing since I've once used a starburst wrapper as a bookmark :).


message 6: by Casper (new)

Casper (casperj) Kailyn wrote: "Casper wrote: "Kailyn wrote: ""Dog-eared pages were the antichrist of book lovers everywhere."
-Katy Swartz (Lux)

This is so true!!!! Feel like someone is destroying a book if the pages are dog-ea..."


One of the books on my shelf has an electronic key from a hotel room in it as a bookmark >.<


message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (aleks_piwonia) | 14 comments Never finding a comfortable reading position…UGH!!


message 8: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Threakall (rosiefreckle) | 14 comments Im torn between leaving the student house I live in and my housemates who I dont always get on with and my damp/cold/horrible house or moving into a nice flat on my own.


back to top