The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

One Man Two Votes (Washington D.C. #1)
This topic is about One Man Two Votes
all things promotional > One Man Two Votes by J Russ Briley - Political Thriller Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J Russ Briley (jrussbriley) | 11 comments Hello Everyone,

I have a current giveaway running on Goodreads for my newly released political thriller, One Man Two Votes. It ends Dec. 6th and I invite you to take a look. There are 19 reviews on Amazon http://amzn.to/1EtMPPn many of which tell what they really think of it, so they are worth reading.
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Here is a little about the book.

Robert and Grady have been thrown into the complex politics and power plays of Congress, the National Security Agency, and the Secret Service. Nothing is as it seems, and no one can be trusted. The two men must figure out who is orchestrating this conspiracy before they become its victims. Grady's bruised body and split lip are reminders that his temporary freedom has come at a price. Robert's family and carefully planned career are crumbling in this nightmare, as he frantically searches for answers.

"One Man Two Votes" is a modern, suspenseful political thriller. Robert Carlton, Associate US Attorney General and Lt. Col. Grady Barlow find themselves embroiled in the violent world of Washington D.C. politics and an infiltration of the NSA. The new national electronic voting system is threatened from within, and whoever is taking control is willing to do anything to maintain their power.

Here is a little about me.

I write about what I have experience and seen with a few carefully added researched items. I combine my military background with thirty years in high tech to produce real world characters and thrillers. From micro-controllers to industrial automation and IOT (the internet of things), my familiarity with technology covers a wide variety of critical infrastructure from missile guidance to water treatment plants, oil refineries, avionics, ship controls, digital communications, and security systems. I have an MBA and Computer Science background in both hardware and software engineering, and have had direct working access to multiple Fortune 100 and 500 company executives and designers worldwide, including those from GE, Intel, GM, Martin Marietta, BP Oil, Texas Instruments, and Motorola. I am proud to be a member of the Air Force Academy class of ’79, and the son of a career Air Force Officer. We lived in Guam and India, visiting many foreign countries throughout my life. For the India station, I received diplomatic corps training from the US government and was trained in photo-reconnaissance. I currently reside in the rural Shenandoah Valley.

I hope you will give the book a try and tell me what you think. I am actively writing book 2 of the series and book 3 is in outline, so your feedback will be impactful and highly valued.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

I recently joined your group and look forward to participating in your discussions.

Thanks.
J. Russ

message 2: by Thomas (new) - added it

Thomas (tom471) | 1530 comments I entered.

J Russ Briley (jrussbriley) | 11 comments Thomas wrote: "I entered."

Thanks Thomas. I hope you win.

J Russ