Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Name fix

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 128 comments The following books need to be fixed to be associated to the correct author. Zoe Dawson (two spaces after Zoe). Thanks!

Maybe Tomorrow: A Laurel Falls Novel
Leaving Yesterday: A Laurel Falls Novel
Forbidden Plays: A Romance Erotica Box Set
A Perfect Holiday

Thanks!

message 2: by Annika (new)

Annika | 568 comments Updated.

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 128 comments Annika - Thanks! Now I have one more problem. Leaving Yesterday was taken over by my publisher and there are currently two listings for it. Could we combine those two into one listing? The correct listing should be and the cover I posted is the correct cover:

Leaving Yesterday: A Laurel Falls Novel

Here is the other listing:

Leaving Yesterday

message 4: by Annika (last edited Dec 04, 2015 12:19PM) (new)

Annika | 568 comments I have combined them, just to confirm, you want the same cover on both editions?.

message 5: by Zoe (last edited Dec 04, 2015 12:23PM) (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 128 comments There are not two editions. I sold this to a publisher after I listed it. The publisher has also listed it. So the book doesn't have two editions. Also, the series name is A Laurel Falls Novel, not Laurel Falls. Thanks!

P.S. Forgot to add Maybe Tomorrow: A Laurel Falls Novel should be connected with this book as a series. Thanks!

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42415 comments Mod
It has 2 editions: an ebook with an ISBN and a Kindle edit with an ASIN. As for the formatting of the title/series information, that is correct for Goodreads, where the standard is Book Title (Series Title #number).

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)