Rich Dad, Poor Dad Rich Dad, Poor Dad discussion

Investor Central Group

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (last edited Feb 25, 2008 07:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joey If you are reading this book, have read this book, or have a general interest in investing, please feel free to join our "Investor Central" group..thanks

Arvind Hi Joey
This is one of my all time favourite book. Tell me more about the group.
Thank you
Ram

Ravi Kant The book makes for breezy and interesting reading but it makes things a bit too simplistic, I thought. The fact is that to make money, you need money and then you need to invest and manage it well. There are no shortcuts and there is no rocket science involved. Nothing revolutionary in here, not for me at least.

message 4: by Joe (new) - rated it 3 stars

Joe This is a great first introduction to personal finance, but it is hardly the complete story.

Global Donnica This is a good book for beginning investors and just those who want a better understanding of finances... It's clear cut....I've read this book twice and I love it.. They key is to always keep reading and gaining new insight. Somebooks and information you willl have a different outlook regarding finances...You will not always agree with some books but this book is great for building a good foundation on money.

Global Donnica Joe wrote: "This is a great first introduction to personal finance, but it is hardly the complete story."

Hardly... investing is a process and then as one contiunes to invest...one will and may aquire a niche... I've been investing for a while but now I have a desire to invest in intellectual property... total diffrent beast...

Adrian I'm just starting out in the 'world of investing' and I found Rich Dad Poor Dad to be an interesting read. I'm now reading his other book titled; Cashflow Quadrant.

Global Donnica Adrian wrote: "I'm just starting out in the 'world of investing' and I found Rich Dad Poor Dad to be an interesting read. I'm now reading his other book titled; Cashflow Quadrant."

Cashflow quadrant is also good...The Rich Dad Poor dad series builds a great foundation for investing and understanding the essentials of money... Eventually you will develope an investing niche...