Leatherby Libraries Community of Readers discussion

book covers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annalisa (new)

Annalisa Goode | 4 comments Need to find a book by its cover. It's set in Wyoming and the author is male. The image is a rearing horse in an all-over golden color.

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (resolute_mag) | 6 comments Mod
Hi Annalisa,

I passed your question on to Carolyn Radcliff, one of our reference librarians. Here's what she had to say:

There is a well-known fiction series written by a man that takes place in Wyoming, the Walt Longmire series by Craig Johnson. Looking on Amazon, two of the books have horses on the cover. Perhaps it is one of these:
Divorce Horse
The Dark Horse

Hope this helps!

message 3: by Annalisa (new)

Annalisa Goode | 4 comments Thank you for the message. I failed to write that he is an author other than Craig Johnson.
I have been enjoying the Longmire series and have also read Johnson's short story collection available at Leatherby's. However, this book I'm hunting is by another author. It was review about 3 weeks ago in the LA Times. Yet I cannot find it in their Book/Arts section on line. Still hunting.
Annalisa

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (resolute_mag) | 6 comments Mod
Sorry to hear you still haven't found it. But if you read the review in the print edition of the LA Times, we may be able to help you there! The Leatherby Libraries has the LA Times in print from Oct 1 through today, so you can browse through the issues for the book review. The newspapers are located on the first floor by the McNaughton collection - stop by the reference desk if you need help locating them.