David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Book Talk > Holiday tbr

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 25, 2015 09:06AM) (new)

(becauuuuse, why not :D)

Defently: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4) by Gail Carriger Evna by Siri Pettersen

Really want to get to: Brew (Salem's Revenge, #1) by David Estes The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1) by Kady Cross Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1) by Rachel Cohn Stray (Four Sisters, #1) by Elissa Sussman

edit: I finished 4 out of 7. On to stray now.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading The Shannara Series :D

Asked For Bloodfire Quest (The Dark Legacy of Shannara, #2) by Terry Brooks and Witch Wraith (The Dark Legacy of Shannara, #3) by Terry Brooks

message 3: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

Winter is happening ASAP, Christmas Carol starts on Christmas Eve :)

message 4: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 240 comments Asking for: An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir and Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

message 5: by Storm (last edited Dec 05, 2015 01:53PM) (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 1130 comments Happily Ever After (The Selection, #0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 2.6) by Kiera Cass Carry On by Rainbow Rowell The Coldest Girl in Coldtown Free Preview Edition The First 8 Chapters by Holly Black Tesla's Attic (Accelerati, #1) by Neal Shusterman UnBound by Neal Shusterman (This is my big one.)

message 6: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
I'm not really sure yet, it depends on what I get read in the next few weeks! But here's a somewhat TBR I guess!

The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2) by Michael Scott The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #3) by Michael Scott The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4) by Michael Scott The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5) by Michael Scott The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6) by Michael Scott The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin The Human (The Eden Trilogy, #2) by Keary Taylor The Eve (The Eden Trilogy, #3) by Keary Taylor Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #1) by J.A. London Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch The Girl Who Never Was (Otherworld, #1) by Skylar Dorset Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia, #5) by C.S. Lewis Confess by Colleen Hoover Bits & Pieces (Rot & Ruin, #5) by Jonathan Maberry The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3) by Amie Kaufman

Some of those are rereads, and a bunch are for different challenges :)

message 7: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 403 comments Jenny, I loved A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas !

message 8: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Jenny I hope you have more luck with the Nicholas Flamel series than I did! I think I gave up around book four.

message 9: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
I've read the first 5 and lived them! I'm rereading them so I can read the last book and finally finish this series!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

How`s everybody reading going? You getting to read as much as you want? I`ve read a lot, quite happy.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

My Reading is Going Quite Splendid :D

I Finished a Trilogy, As I Was Reading The Finale..I Actually Started To Tear Up