THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > Author Widget

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard Stevens | 2 comments I am trying to add an Author widget to my website. All the research I have done says to click on the 'configure and add button' to give the code to add, which enables a simple button to encourage visitors/readers to the website to add books to their Goodreads bookshelves. However, my GR page only seems to have jpg type pictures and the coded option button is only the one with reviews (which is not the option I want) and I seem to be stuck with Huckleberry Finn anyway. Can anyone shed any light on this please. Many thanks - Richard G. Stevens.

message 2: by Gerry (new)

Gerry (gerrydowndoggmailcom) | 60 comments I will follow your replies to this as I also find it confusing.

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Stevens | 2 comments I am pleased I am not alone and hope 'we' receive some help as I would really like to get the logo widget onto my website.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Groneman (wwwamothersshadowcom) | 4 comments We can't figure out how to get the large G on my blog either. I have a message into GoodReads and when I get an answer I'll post it here. If someone figures it out first, please share!