Gallagher Academy Roleplay discussion

Gallagher Academy Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

Swiftfire | 1986 comments Mod
They should! It would rock!

message 2: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

And I think she would be an awesome Liz!

message 3: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

LOLZ

message 4: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

LOLZ, the person on the cover of the books XD!!!!

message 5: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

Oh. I thought it was a photo...

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa the first one was optioned for a movie by disney and i'm pretty sure they're making it into one cuz on ally carters web site it think it said that

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa yeah i no and usually the movies r worse then the books so i'm kinda scared

message 8: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

AHHHH!!!! Disney rox, but I really don't want it to be a Gallagher Girl singalong!!!!! Hahaha! ^-^

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ok, disney optioned it for a movie, but now a different company has it. its not a disney movie! or at least it shouldnt be....

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn omg, sweeeeeeeeet!!! lol

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hehehehe

message 12: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

OMG!!! That's awesome yet kind of scary!!! XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

omg!!!! That's so weird!!!!!!

message 14: by Erica, I didnt walk into the wall, I was trying to get to Hogwarts (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 621 comments Mod
omgs thats freeky!!!

message 15: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

Ikr??

message 16: by Erica, I didnt walk into the wall, I was trying to get to Hogwarts (new)

I hope disney dosent see it...

message 17: by Theresa (new)

Theresa omg awesome but freaky

message 18: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

Jenn!!!

message 19: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments SCARY!!!

Also, google search your own username! It's CREEPY!

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver I search my username, I come up with a wikipedia article on Silver. I search my old username, I come up with my goodreads account. If I search my real name I come up with.... facebook accounts of other people with the same name. Now my name is very rare, so that is extremely creepy.

message 21: by Silver (new)

Silver *gasp* Lunabell!!! I g2g now though... :(

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hehe

message 23: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

XD

message 24: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments HI SWIFTY!

message 25: by Silver (new)

Silver iiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i can see that

message 27: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments Silver- practice picking locks, that's what I do when I have absolutely nothing else to do!

message 28: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Lol I'm okayish at picking locks.

I have discovered that you can't pick a lock very well when all you have is a Q-tip.

message 29: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments WELL DUH!!!!!!

message 30: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments OMG for my b-day I got two lock-picking books, and a lock picking set disguised as a pen! IT'S A REALLY GOOD DISGUISE! The picks are inside the pen, the tension wrench is disguised as the clip!!! I'VE ALREADY OPENED SEVERAL LOCKS! I opened my front door TWICE!

Picking locks is SO not what they say in the movies. You need TWO tools, not ONE. One to push the pins into place, one to put tension on the lock, to turn it and keep everything in place. You also need to have the EXACT right amount of tension, otherwise it doesn't work. YAY I PICK LOCKS NOW!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME!! SO COOL!!

message 32: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments IKR???? TRY!!! IT'S REALLY HARD!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I WILL!!

message 34: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments OKAY! Now now now!

I ♥ my lock picking set!

message 35: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Nightshade wrote: "Lol I'm okayish at picking locks.

I have discovered that you can't pick a lock very well when all you have is a Q-tip."

oh i use a paper clip i used to use a shoe lace thou that works too

message 36: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Lol I can use a paper clip, a bobby pin, a really thin pen... toothpicks break too easily, and I haven't tried a shoelace yet. XD

message 37: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade *Lunabell* wrote: "OMG for my b-day I got two lock-picking books, and a lock picking set disguised as a pen! IT'S A REALLY GOOD DISGUISE! The picks are inside the pen, the tension wrench is disguised as the clip!!! I..."

OMG I WANT A LOCK-PICKING BOOK!

message 38: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments It's in my currently reading section! LOLZ

message 39: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Nice. I haven't tried to pick locks before...

message 40: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I've tried... and succeeded XD Except the time when all I had was a Q-tip. Didn't work well.

message 41: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments What locks did you pick?

message 42: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver I pick the lock to my brother's door when he's hiding from me with a paper clip. ^_^

message 43: by Theresa (new)

Theresa oh yeah i do that when my parents r calling my bro and he's ignoring them

message 44: by Erica, I didnt walk into the wall, I was trying to get to Hogwarts (new)

I remember I tried picking my mom and step-dad's room with a bobby pin on Christmas because I wanted to open presents, and they wernt up, and had locked their door because I think they knew my sister and I would try to wake them up. It didnt work though, so we settled on banging on the door

message 45: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments LOLZ I've picked two front doors (which are in general harder to pick...), a side door, a large bin with a sewing machine locked inside, almost had a jewelry box open (a really fancy one!), and almost had my garage door open, then I got called for dinner, which stunk :P

message 46: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I picked the locks of two bathrooms. Multiple times, actually. :D

See, sometimes the door to the downstairs bathroom gets jammed and it won't open. When that happens, I just grab a screwdriver/bobby pin and jiggle it around until it opens. Works every time. XD

message 47: by Erica, I didnt walk into the wall, I was trying to get to Hogwarts (new)

Ill try picking my front door once when my family isnt around. I dont know about your parents, but I think mine would geta little mad if they saw me trying to break into our house

message 48: by Theresa (new)

Theresa yeah my bro and me have a jack and jill bathroom and so sometimes he locks the door and i can't get in so i keep a paper clip in a drawer in my bathroom so i can unlock it really easily i do it all the time

message 49: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Nice. I wish I had some lock-picking skills...my parents lock us kids out of the house again when we beat them home from church...

message 50: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 137 comments There's no skill- it requires practice.

« previous 1