Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy fans discussion

harry potter and the half blood prince

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
i saw hp6 at the midnight premiere and thought it was gr8 i am working on reading the books...but i thought tom felton did an amazing job in this 1 and rupert grint

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i think the whole cast r really gud and really portray the characters really well. we never had a midnite showing wish we did

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
yeh the midnight showings are really cool and all of the "harry potter nerds" come like every1 is dressed up as hp or ron or hermoine...some1 was dressed up like bellatrix and voldemort and moody...its fun going at midnight though but the theaters get sold out so fast and me and my friends had to sit in the 3rd row cuz evrywhere else wasfull

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) sounds fun tho, i dont like sitting near the front it gives me a neck ache

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
yeh its annoying you have to slouch down far to see and its soooo loud

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol my mum always says its 2 loud but i actually like watching a film thats load

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
yeh its kinda fun when its loud but like up in the front when theres alot of action in the scene it really gets 2 loud but its cool sitting up front at times

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) it does give me a headache sumtimes

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
yeh cause things are moving so fast and its so close to you

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup

message 11: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) AAAAHHH!!!! DRACO MALFOY IS AWESOME!!!!
Sorry i had to do that.
So!
*rubs hands together*
whats goin on?

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoe wrote: "AAAAHHH!!!! DRACO MALFOY IS AWESOME!!!!
Sorry i had to do that.
So!
*rubs hands together*
whats goin on?"

Hey! You stole my idea. Fie to you.

message 14: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) :P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you know that he has a Twitter?

message 16: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) you mean draco malfoy the character or tom felton the actor who plays draco?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

tom felton

message 18: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) ah.

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
oh yeh i know he has a twitter i dont have a twitter but ive read all his twitter posts for fun....and the guys in mcfly cuz im soooo obsessed with them ive read theirs..i feel like a stalker though oh well idc

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

but is it really his twitter, some fan might have just made it and that really makes it not worth reading.:((

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i think that is what rob pattinson's twitter is.

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
no its his real twitter like cuz of some of the things he said i new he did and u could tell it was his like i saw him and danny jones (luv of my life) they playd on a pro soccer team b4 and they wer talking bout that but i saw the vids of them playing and it was really his

message 23: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) um...okay...

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
sorry yeh its a long story about what i said but story short its his real twitter

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

it is actually proven, i checked online. now im following it like 24/7

message 26: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) OMG! Can u post a link?

message 27: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) haha i just looked it up...yeah that does sound like him AND he loves dotdotdots just as much as i do!!!!
http://twitter.com/tomFelton
Weird pic tho...

message 28: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) I personally think tom felton should get a goodreads...MUCH better use of your time than twitter, in my opinion...

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
haha true

message 30: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) yeah totally

we should ambush him. like, go to the red carpet premire of the seventh movie and scream, "GET A GOODREADS! DITCH TWITTER! ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!"

LOL

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
yes we should i agree lets do it!! haha i love stalking and reading peoples twitters it so fun cuz most of them are lame and make no sense its fun i stalk tom, danny jones, dougie poynter, harry jdd and tom fletchers twitters haha but we need to make him get a goodreads

message 32: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) hardeeharhar
yes we soo should make a plan to make him get a goodreads...

message 33: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) g2g

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
kk yeh we do

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
kk yeh we do

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
kk yeh we do

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
oops i posted that 3 times

message 38: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) haha

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
yeh

message 40: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) so...um...

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily | 31 comments Mod
hmmmmm

message 42: by Zoë the Awesome (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) ...

message 43: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 7 comments omg isaw hp6 on my friends bday. opening day. omg it was so epic i ♥ tht movie!

message 44: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) I love Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. IT shows so much of Draco!

message 45: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 7 comments i knowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! draco was my favorite in the movies i just wanted to hug him!

message 46: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Yep. I showed the movies to my neighbors and one of them is now as addicted to him as I am! He's so cute in the first two movies! :)

message 47: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 7 comments i k niwwwwww~!!!! oh goodness that is the worst spelling ive ever done. i meant i knowwww!!!!

message 48: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) haha. Draco kinda got not so cute looking around Prisoner of Azkaban, but he looks pretty good today, if I do say so myself.

message 49: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 7 comments i sdtill havent seen prisoner of azkaban!!! i have have have have to see ittttt!!! wow this is like my bad speling group! im not normally such a horrible speller!!!!!

message 50: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Xologrrl wrote: "i sdtill havent seen prisoner of azkaban!!! i have have have have to see ittttt!!! wow this is like my bad speling group! im not normally such a horrible speller!!!!!"

It's really good, but a little long. Have you see The Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phonenix?

« previous 1