Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

Aᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ Hᴏᴜsᴇ > Alaska Hunt's Room

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by clairene ⍥ (last edited Dec 06, 2015 05:23AM) (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (view spoiler)

Alaska loves the colour blue because it often reminds of her the cold weather back in her home country.

message 2: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments "Here we are," Alaska announced, a small smile on her face as she opened the door to her blue-coloured themed room. It was a small but cozy room, decorated by her entirely. She had picked out the decorations on the wall and the pictures that were placed all over the room, to remind her of her home which was cold. In the middle of the room was a bed lined with blue, green and white bedsheets, with several pillows on it. There was even a small couch by the side, also following blue and white. "I hope you don't mind my small dorm, I mean, everyone has the same size but I kinda just filled it up with too many things," Alaska said to Asher, embarrassment flooding her. His room was probably ten times neater than hers, she didn't know, but hers was one of the most cramped out of many of her friends.

message 3: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska smiled at Asher and sat beside him, raking a hand through her semi-dried hair. "Thank you. It reminds me of home you know, Alaska and all..." Alaska said, feeling nostalgic already. She wondered what her mother was doing back home, without her Godly father. It was infuriating, but she couldn't do anything because she was chosen for the academy. "But anyway, you can clean up in the bathroom," Alaska nodded at the bathroom in her room, willing to wait for him. She needed a change of clothes anyway because she smelt like chlorine.

message 4: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments While Asher was in the bathroom, Alaska had drawn her curtains so no one from the opposite wing would be able to look in as she cleaned up, changing to a white cotton shirt and grey shorts, before opening the curtains again. Just in time, Asher knocked on the door and she responded, "You can come out now!" She didn't exactly take as long but she was blow-drying her hair and making sure it was straight. Well, she could've used magic, but she didn't want to be too reliant on magic in that kind of situation. Her clothes were all over the floor and she picked them up hurriedly, placing them in the laundry basket, waiting for Asher to come out.

message 5: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska took a moment to give Asher a once over, appreciating how he looked like after the shower, which was pretty darn hot if she had to admit. Maybe she should have used magic after all. "So, I have a couple of shows that we can put on and watch while I find a spell to conjour up some popcorn for us, if you want. Or we can just sit and chill, talk about life?" Alaska suggested to Asher.

message 6: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments "I'm cool with anything, I think horror is fine. Is your heart strong enough for horror?' Alaska asked, teasing Asher as she looked back into his eyes with a spark of humour in them. "I really hope it is though because when I watch horror with some of my other friends, they literally scream and huddle into me which is annoying," Alaska said, rolling her eyes.

message 7: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska smirked, "Oh don't worry." She went over to her collection and put in an horror movie that took on a setting in the 1800s, in an old abandoned hotel. It was one of her personal favourites, and even Alaska sometimes got scared by the jump scares. It seemed as if every time she put it on, she would discover a new part of the movie that would be scary. Once it was in, Alaska went to draw the curtains so that the room would become dark, and she walked over to Asher, sitting beside him, while the show started.

message 8: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments As the movie progressed on, Alaska subconsciously scooted nearer to Asher because it was getting a little cold and the heat from him was literally attracting her. She jumped a bit at a jump scare, but calmed her nerves down and continued watching. Soon, the movie was coming to an end and she tilted her head up to look at Asher, "It's ending, how was it?"

message 9: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments When the blanket was on her, Alaska relaxed and leaned further back onto the mini couch, a small smile on her face with the warmth surrounding her. "Well, I don't think anyone's really fully immune to everything, I have a higher tolerance for this show but I do jump at parts. It's a good plot though, with a twist at the end," Alaska said with a smirk and reached for the remote, preparing to turn it off. "Do you want to watch other movies or do you want some pizza? I have some left overs from like yesterday," she offered.

message 10: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska smiled as he watched him do magic, and nodded in agreement when he suggested for both. "All right then, the discs are like in that cupboard, you probably saw me earlier, and while you go pick I'll just prep the pizza," Alaska told Asher with a grin and brushed her hair back behind her shoulder while she stood up and headed towards the mini-fridge, taking out the box that was taking up most of the space. She separated the pizza into two plates, and popped them into the microwave, waiting for them to heat up.

message 11: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments "It's the pizza take long to heat up, not that I'm slow or anything," Alaska made a face at Asher, then shifted her gaze to the screen where it showed the comedy movie. "Damn, what a huge change, but good choice!" Alaska approved, chuckling to herself before taking the pizza out of the microwave and going over to where he was. "Smells pretty darn good doesn't it?" Alaska asked, smirking as she held the plate under his nose.

message 12: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( Hm... we need some drama:p Any ideas? ))

message 13: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( All right! ))

Alaska passed him the pizza, eventually, and focused on the movie - constantly laughing because of the humour in the show. Finally, after the show was after, Alaska placed her empty plate on the table and took out the disc, placing it back in her collection. As she went back to sit beside Asher, Alaska suddenly thought of their brief, light kiss in the pool. She flushed, and raked a hand through her hair, not sure what to say.

message 14: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska wanted to lie blatantly, and say that she was 'fine' but she knew she shouldn't lie to her new friend. Sighing, Alaska closed her eyes and collected her thoughts before turning over to Asher and looking at him in the eye. "Y..you know, I was thinking about the k..kiss at the pool, and I don't know, I was just wondering was there something other than just the 'punishment'? It's odd how you just, you know, kiss me," Alaska asked quietly, stuttering here and there and when she was done, she could feel the heat creeping up her neck and closed her eyes again to hide her embarrassment.

message 15: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska opened one eye tentatively and her eyes shone a little when he said that it was a good kiss and she opened both eyes. She sat up straight and crossed her legs on the couch, such that she was seated facing Asher. "Damn, that was a relief," Alaska sighed, and pressed a hand to her heart. "You know, with us being the children of Gods and Humans, especially love deities, I didn't think we'd be capable of experiencing good feelings, like towards our friends and such, because everything seems so magic," Alaska told him, kind of but not really veering off their original topic.

message 16: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska nodded and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, smiling lightly at Asher. "I don't know, it's weird that I actually... you know, liked that kiss," Alaska shrugged, telling Asher honestly, then leaning sideways against the couch, playing with her strand of hair and twirling it, feeling nervous again. She looked up to meet Asher's eyes, "Just curious, on a scale of one to ten, how much did you like it? One for very little, ten for extremely. I would pick a 5.5 I think." She chuckled at the last part, waiting for him to answer.

message 17: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Alaska's eyes widened and she couldn't suppress the laugh, her eyes twinkling as she spoke, "That's pretty high if I may say so myself! But honestly, you're good." She blushed afterwards and placed her hand down back on her lap, rolling her shoulders backward. She could see his reaction, and knew that he was excited about the fact that she liked it, and when he had on his thinking face - damn, that was hot. "So, what do you want to do now?" Alaska asked, smiling, still fantasising about the both of them together.

message 18: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments "Oh hey, want to have a sparring match?" Alaska suddenly asked, watching him stretch as the idea popped into her head. She was always game for action and doing things that did not involve long periods of sitting (such as class), that were boring (such as, also, class), because she was kind of ADHD. It was a different case for her watching movies though, they were different. It was like living a life in the film for her, and films did had action unlike other things (definitely studies).

message 19: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( Sorry!! I forgot about this thread>< I'm terribly sorry ))

"Fencing would be good, I mean, if you're fine with it, seeing as to how you're probably more into sitting down activities than really active ones," Alaska added quickly, sensing his reaction when he bit his lip. She then smirked, and stepped closer, poking a finger at his solid chest, "Or maybe, you're too afraid because you know you're gonna lose." She winked at the last part, flipping her hair backwards.

message 20: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments "C'mon, Asher, you never know if you never try," Alaska said, smiling lightly now, not being the arrogant-like Alaska she was a while back. She placed a hand on his broad shoulder and gave it a squeeze before bringing it down, "Or we can do something that you like, not necessarily fencing. Maybe we can practise magic? I mean, I don't mind doing word puzzles with you but I'd die of boredom before I can complete it." She looked up at Asher then, waiting for his reply, her hands akimbo.

message 21: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( ^^ ))

"Let's practice magic for a start I guess," Alaska smiled and pulled out a rubber band from her pocket, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "But where shall we go to?" Alaska asked him, wanting him to make this decision at least and she didn't want him to feel as if she was being too 'forceful' or whatever, after all, it was a budding friendship.

message 22: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( Do you want me to respond there? ))

message 23: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( o.o ))

message 24: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (( It's fine^^ But all right! ))

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread