Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

All the Broken Places (The Healing Edge, #1)
This topic is about All the Broken Places
Book Cover Help > Help removing placeholder cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anise (new)

Anise Eden (aniseeden) | 11 comments Dear Librarians,

Greetings! I was told this was the place to come if I needed a placeholder cover deleted. It can be found here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The new cover for my novel, "All the Broken Places," was just released and I'd love to upload it. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Yours truly,
Anise Eden

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20008 comments Removed the placeholder cover and added the cover from your website.

message 3: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 4884 comments Anise, since there are reviews/ratings: was the book distributed at all (print or electronic), including as an ARC, with the placeholder cover?

message 4: by Anise (new)

Anise Eden (aniseeden) | 11 comments Thank you so much, Arenda! That was so kind of you!

Koenraad, no, there was no distribution with the placeholder cover, or any cover at all. Just let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks again to both of you; your help is much appreciated!

Yours,
Anise

message 5: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 4884 comments There's apparently a bizarre delay on my connection ... when I asked I did not yet see the response of Arenda :(

message 6: by Anise (new)

Anise Eden (aniseeden) | 11 comments Thanks again for replying and being so responsive, Koenraad! And thanks again, Arenda, for grabbing the new cover from my webpage; that was above and beyond! I appreciate your help greatly. Have a great day!