Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Outside of Campus > Ocean/Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora was walking along the shoreline,she often came here to think and to relax seeing as how there were normally not a lot of people,her long white hair flowed gracefully down her back and her eyes were a teal color

message 3: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
Edward walked down to the waters edge from the treeline and sighed happily. Looking out onto the crystal clear waters. His usual school uniform was replaced with a casual pair of white board Blue board shorts and a white golf shirt.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora had brought her pet ferret Lunaria with her and Lunaria was walking then decided to bolt past the boy,Leora noticed that Lunaria had started to run,she shook her head and sighed then took off in light run but slipped and fell near the man,she sat there for a moment then slowly got up,her ferret Lunaria was not too far off and it watched her owner in amusement.

message 5: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Edward turned towards her and smiled. "Nice day isn't it?." He says as he looks to her with nothing but a happy look on his face. His white hair moved a as he turned towards her. His eyes showing a tinge of blue in them as he was getting a quick scan of her. Nothing harmful, Just collecting further data.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora nodded"Yes it iis"she smiled a faint smile,she was new to the idea of making friends,her ferret wandered over and she picked her up"As for you Lunaria ,you should know better than to run off"she held her"oh,um I'm Leora and this is Lunaria"

message 7: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"My name is Edward. Nice to meet you Leora." He says with a smile outstretching his hand to offer a handshake. He was also somewhat new to it aswell considering that during his young life all he ever focused on was school work. "Do you like walking on the beach?." He questioned as he waited for her to shake his hand.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora looked at him for a moment then she lightly took his hand "you too" Her teal eyes studied him for a moment wondering whether he posed a threat to her or not but she then lightly shook his hand"and yes I do from time to time"

message 9: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

After shaking her hand he put his hand back in his pocket and looked up at the blue sky with a smile. "I really do enjoy days like these. So peaceful and quiet." He says as he breaths in heavy and exhales through his mouth then looking back to her. "Are you going into the E-classroom aswell?." He asked with a raised brow.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora looked at him"Yes,I am "she then asked"why do you ask Edward?"she was lightly petting Lunaria and the ferret seemed to enjoy being pet.Leora was often quiet so she only really spoke when spoken to but her attitude could change in a heartbeat.

message 11: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"I was just wondering. Being put into the class with a bunch of students i am not familiar with is not really my preference. So I have been wandering around trying to make friends with all of our classmates before we start the semester." He says with a smile. Happily explaining his reasoning.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora listens then she says"I see well at least I'll know one person "she then smiled a bit"by the way do you know who our teacher will be?"

message 13: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Edwards smiles and simply says. "An mysterious creature that is the one who blew our moon into a permanent crescent moon, and then plans to do the same to earth at the end of the school year if we can't kill him." He says still smiling as he was just being honest and as usual not having a filter.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora nodded in agreement"maybe you and I as well as a few others could work together to kill him but then again some people don't ply nice in that department"she says jokingly

message 15: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well when the reward is that high. Im sure there will be some competition at the start. Though that being said im sure we will all need to work together to take him down. I believe we can do it anyway." He says with a smile.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled feeling a bit more at ease but she still kept her guard up, At least he's nicer than most of the people in my family...especially father.. she thought then she asks"why are you in classroom E?"

message 17: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"I felt as though I didnt belong in the classes of those brutish students that call see themselves above all others. So I purposely lowered my grades in order to get put into E-class so that I could just stay here and at the end of the year just ace the finals." He explains with a smile as he rubs the back of his head. Not wanting to boast as much as he thought he was.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled"at least you got to be around other people your age growing up.."she then stops smiling and covers her mouth after she realized what she said then she looks away feeling stupid

message 19: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"It wasnt that glamorous anyway. Besides I like making friends here. Making friends back in Germany was not the easiest anyway." Edward smiled with a shrug as he looked at her. "Something the matter Leora?." He asks looking at her with a slightly concerned look.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora shook her head after uncovering her mouth"no.."she smiled tilting her head slightly"nothing is wrong"growing up leora had always been alone and was homeschooled due to her parents training her seeing as her family was a family of assassins

message 21: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well, If you want we can have some fun and go for a swim." He says a he looks at her with a smile never leaving his face. "That is the other reason why I came here." He says with a shrug while still looking happy as can be.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments "sure why not"she smiled "at least swimming with a friend is more fun than swimming by yourself"she then sets Lunaria down and tells her to stay put and the ferret nods then curled up leora's bag

message 23: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well Hope you don't mind being around a shirtless guy." He laughed as he took off his shirt revealing his average but pretty muscular body. Seemingly well concealed by his shirt.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments She blushed then she removed her shirt and skirt which revealed a black bathing suit and a faint blue crescent moon with three stars mark could be seen seeing as it rested above her heart

message 25: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Thats a cute mark." He says with a smile as he looks to her and then adds. "Come on lets go in the water." He says with a wide smile as he began to run to the water.

((If you want to start out with her having a crush on him and trying to do things you can.))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments (alright )

Leora blushed faintly then she followed him,surprisingly she could keep up with him,Leora appeared fragile and delicate but the as they say looks can be decieving

message 27: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Once he got to the water he laughed and took a few strides in as he dived into the deeper water. Laughing all the way into the water.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled then once in deeper water she dove down so he couldn't see her then swam behind him sneakily only to then lightly grab his ankle but she didn't pull on his ankle but then she let go and swam up laughing softly

message 29: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He looked down quickly to her grabbing his ankle and then looked at her as she was pretty close to him in the water. "The water is so nice." He says with a happy tone as he completely dismissed the fact he was so close to her.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled"yes it is but not as nice as the man in front of me "she blushed faintly,she didn't understand this fluttery feeling she had

message 31: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Thanks for the compliment. I havent gotten one in awhile. Its nice to have once and awhile." He says with a smile giving her a carefree smile. Clueless as ever.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments She laughed softly "you're welcome"she then lightly placed a hand on his chest but then immediately pulled her hand away "s..sorry"she apologized with a blush

message 33: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Something wrong Leora?." He says looking at her with a sideways face. Looking almost concerned. "Are you having a leg cramp?." He says wondering why she put her hand on his chest.

message 34: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Dec 16, 2015 07:05PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments She shook her head"No"she smiled at him"I'm fine and sorry about that"she then backed up a bit

(I kinda know what I want Leora to do but yea xD it might make him freak out)

message 35: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

(You can go ahead and do it but you might daze him a bit. XD)

He shrugged and smiled. "Its okay, I just wanted to make sure you are okay." We are friends after all now right?." He says not knowing her full intentions or feelings by even a long shot.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments (XD okay)

"you could say that"Leora blushed then she leaned up and lightly kissed him on his lips then pulls away blushing

message 37: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

His perception of time slowed down as she moved up and kissed him. As if it were a knockout punch he just went wide eyed looking at her. "Why did you just kiss me?." He says barely as steam could have been coming out of his ears.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled blushing "you mean you can't tell?"she asked softly

(xD he is just too cute and he and leora would be perfectXD)

message 39: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

(Then what im about to say is going to knock your socks off. XD)

Edward blushed a bit as he looked at her, "I don't know, I have never kissed a girl before until now." He says looking at her with still wide eyes.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora blushed and she smiled"then I'm the first girl you've kissed?"she asked shyly

(AWWW he's sooo cuute!)

message 41: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Yeah your the first one." he says as he just can't stop looking at her for some reason. His highly intelligent brain and implants could not process why this girl would just kiss him out of the blue. "W-why did you kiss me though." He says looking at her as his eyes changed to a slight tinge of green.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora blushed"because I..I like you Edward" she looked away shyly

message 43: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Why would you like me. I'm just some boy from germany." He says as he looks at her with a confused and surprised look.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled"That isn't so easy to answer but...you aren't just some boy from germany,you're an absolute sweetheart and a very nice guy,,"she looked up at him her teal eyes gazing into his eyes

(it's too much XD *nearly dies from laughing and cuteness overload*)

message 45: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

(This might just kill you then.)

"No girl has ever said that to me before. I don't know what to do. How to react." He says looking honestly like his head was trying to hard to process the information.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora smiled"then I must be lucky to be the first to say that to you"she then looked up at him"it'll come to you"

(*dies*)

message 47: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He felt like he should kiss her back but he didn't know. "C-can I kiss you back?." He asks innocently as he looks into her eyes.

(The double tap just to make sure XD)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora blushed then she says softly"yes"

(XD I'm dead)

message 49: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He moved in slowly and kissed her on the lips. Fireworks going off in his mind as he looks at her. Moving to pull back after a moment. Not knowing whether she wanted longer or not.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Leora blushed and she smiled then she lightly kissed him once more

(they are just too cute together)

« previous 1