Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments ((Here good?))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon sat on a patch of flowers, her lacy looking white gloves tucked firmly onto her small hands. Even so, they barely just contained her strength. She frowned when she patted a flower and it bent under her fingers. She pushed her glasses up as she laid down on the ground, staring up at the blue sky.

message 4: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Danny was few yards away playing guitar, the trees covered who he was. He was playing Dragon Slayer whilst smoking a blunt

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon blinked at the sound of music, which so rudely interrupted the natural melodies of nature. She sat up, her hair puffing up in annoyance.

message 6: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Danny was singing along quietly to his jams
"I shall now expose my chest. Don't act like your not impressed."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon stared at him for a few moments. Usually she'd be flustered, but right now, she was just annoyed. "I'm sun bathing and your arrogance is overwhelming me and killing the mood" she grumbled.

<< What's their relationship gonna be? Maybe friends, or maybe dating or something? >>

message 8: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments ((I'm not sure, Danny is the opposite of a one lady man so... Friends? Unless Avalon is cool with with a million lady man))

Danny stopped playing and looked at Avalon "Why hello there." He said smoothly, "My name is Danny. Danny Sexbang."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments << If anything, they'd probably just have a fling. I don't think they'd go out. So likely just friends. >>

Avalon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What an inconvenient last name" she murmured, raising an eyebrow.

message 10: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "Don't hate me... Hate Ninja Brian." He rolled his eyes "What. A. Douche. Just because he's fat, stupid, ugly, and has an STD doesn't mean he can be an asshole."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Hey, don't talk bad about people" she replied, furrowing her eyebrows and shaking her head slowly.

message 12: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "Why shouldn't I? He's stabbed me, bashed my head on a table, kicked me over a goalpost, and smashed my head in a car door." Danny asked

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon blinked, "W-Woah... uh... okay" she murmured.

message 14: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "I know, right? What. A. Tool." Danny said, shaking his head

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Why are you in the forest?" she questioned.

message 16: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "Place I can work on my tunes without Korosensei immediately knowing where I am." Danny shrugged. He quietly strummed a tune

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments She rolled her eyes, "I'm more than certain that someone who can break the sound barrier could easily see where you are at all times" she grumbled.

message 18: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "When I say immediately, I mean it takes him about half a second if he want to find me." Danny shrugged. He stopped strumming, "Hey, you wanna see something cool?" He asked Avalon

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon tensed faintly, gazing up at him, "Alright" she murmured, tilting her head in curiosity.

message 20: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Danny pressed a button near the axe edge of his guitar, the top of the guitar spread and Danny pointed it at a tree and strummed. A lightning-like beam shot from the top and ripped the tree in two with burns down the middle

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon jumped a little, her hair poofing up again in her flustered and annoyed state, "N-Now what did that tree ever do to you?!" she demanded.

message 22: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "Block my view of you." He winked At Avalon

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon stared at him, furrowing her eyebrows, "You do realize that the tree was behind you right?" she mumbled, not seeming to be particularly swayed by his "charm".

message 24: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "Oh well." He pressed the same button and guitar returned to normal as he sat down and began playing another one of his songs

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon watched him for a few moments before giggling suddenly. It was small, and abnormally adorable. She stood and approached him, holding a calm hand out, "I'm Avalon" she said. Normally she'd be nervous, but his obnoxious demeanor and arrogance kind of pushed her out of that funk.

message 26: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Danny shook her hand "You already know my name."

message 27: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments (?)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon nodded, "Danny.. er... Sexbang?" she said carefully, seeming a bit reluctant to say his last name.

message 29: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments "You got it, you know, I really dig chicks with glasses." Danny winked

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon pushed her glasses up, seeming a little bit unimpressed. "Dig? Alright then. Do you flirt with every female you run across? Because I feel like you have low success with women" she pointed out.