Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 58 comments Mod
Luka walks threw the club, smirking and chatting with some strangers he passes by. Unlike his twin brother, he'd rather be out at clubs rather then reading books or studying. Actually, he told his friend he'd meet him here. His friend wanted to meet up, where as Luka wanted to go clubbing, so they agreed to meet here." He walks over and sits at the bar, ordering a drink.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey was at the DJ both as he usually was on Friday nights. His eyes were glued to the buttons and turn tables that were tampered onto the set. He had his eyes closed, a large pair of bright red headphones covering both of his ears as he played music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX7UW...

Luka glances around, his gaze stopping on Frey. Thats the familiar face he was looking for. He takes his two drinks he ordered and heads over though for once stays silent so he wont interrupt him. He sits on a seat beside the dj booth, placing there drinks on a table and watches him intently.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey put the song on a sort of "auto pilot" mode before taking his headphones off and taking one of the drinks, "What up Lux?" he asked. Lux was his special nickname for Luka, one of the few people he considered a true friend.

Luka blinks, holding a drink out to him, smirking lightly,"Not much, my little Fry-cutie. You?" The drink he handed him was the usual drink he knew Frey liked.

((stupid nickname, ik XD))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey raised an eyebrow, drinking it and sitting down in front of him, "Wow homie, you're still calling me that?" he chuckled as he sat back.

Luka blinks,"What? It fits! Just take away the E in your name, and you're a cutie, so it all works!!" He explains, drinking his drink happily as he glances around.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey gazed at him as he drank, "Whatever you say dude" he chuckled. He just looked so cool. And many people around them seemed to notice.

Luka leans back in his chair,"You sure got attention drawn on you. When do you plan on settling down with someone? Im not surprised you haven't yet, since theres pretty cute men and women in here who keep staring at you." He teases.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments He shrugged, "Romance ain't my thing." He replied, "What about you? I'm sure you think about that kinda stuff a lot" he said.

Luka blinks, smirking,"I can never find anyone who can handle me. When the time comes, it will come on its own."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Or not. And you could just die alone with a thousand cats" he pointed out.

Luka blinks,"I could not!! Im adorable!!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "You'd probably be a bottom. Don't hate the player, hate the game" he teased.

Luka blushes, going to argue back though just huffs and crosses his arms,"Yeah you're right. So would you, though!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments He rolled his eyes, "In your dreams butt boy" he retorted, shrugging.

He smirks,"Oh just wait, once you get a boyfriend, ill ask him just to make sure." He giggles, leaning back in his chair lightly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey sat back, sipping his drink as a small portion of his lacy pink bra strap peeked out from within his shirt. He was pretty sure that Lukas didn't know about his cross dressing gender frustration. But he wasn't certain. Lukas was more observant than he looked.

Luka eyes him lightly, smirking and reaches over, murmuring where only Frey could hear,"Your bra's showing, dude." He reaches over and pulls up Frey's shirt,"Why pink? Its more noticeable then other colors."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey blinked. His entire composure tensing as his expression went blank, "You didn't see that. You won't mention it to anyone either." He said blankly.

Luka rolls his eyes,"Dude, im your best friend. I have kept this to myself for a reason, i knew you wouldn't want others to know about this, so dont worry dude, ill keep it to myself."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey stared away, blushing faintly and swallowing in thought.

Luka glances up, smirking as he watches a cute blonde boy walk past them towards the bar end of the club,"What about him? He's pretty cute."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey gazed at him a bit longer than usual, "Nah... what a snooze fest" he replied.

He blinks,"Oh come on! He's got great fashion and that pretty hair, plus, his ass is pretty nice too." He smirks,"Come on, you should go for it."

The blonde guy smiles at someone behind the counter before sitting down and waiting for his drink, chatting with a girl who was sitting not that far from him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey sat back in his chair, "I don't chase. I weave a carefully customized web and I wait for my prey. And then I snatch them up and eat them for dinner. That boy, he's a snooze fest" he continued.

He rolls his eyes,"You're just too scared to get with that. I'd say he's about 9 inches or so."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey blinked, glaring away, "Uhm. Nah. I'm cool" he replied, sitting back in his chair a bit more, faking a cool smile, "Anyways, I'm not really lookin for romance." he added.

He blinks,"Oh come on dude! You dont gotta be looking for romance, it could just be a one night stand." He smirks,"Looks like he's coming over here anyways."

The guy walks over, smiling lightly,"Hey.. Frey, right?" He holds out an ipod,"The guy behind the counter asked if you could play song number 8 on this."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey blinked, glancing over at him and throwing on a cool smile as he put his headphones on and got on stage, playing track eight. God that guy was cute.

Luka smirks, rolling his eyes.

The blonde guy watches, softly biting his bottom lip as he discreetly checks him out. It was really his doing why he came over here, that was HIS ipod, not the guy behind the counter, he just wanted a reason to talk to Frey.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey listened closely, raising an eyebrow. The guy behind the counter didn't listen to stuff like this. Hm. He walked back over to the table, raising an eyebrow, "Is there a possibility that you simply wanted a reason to talk to me? The bartender listens to rap, not this." he pointed out.

Luka keeps drinking his drink until its empty,"Oh would you look at that? Ill just go fill this up." He winks at Frey as he quickly walks away to the bar.

The guy, Futo, watches before he laughs, rubbing the back of his head,"You caught me, you're pretty good at the art of music."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "I didn't realize it was an art" he shrugged as he sat back in his chair, watching Luka calmly as he sipped his own drink.

The guy nods, smiling and holds a hand out to him,"Im Futo."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey glanced down at his hand, putting on a cool smile, "Frey" he said simply.

Futo smirks, dropping his hand,"I knew that, cutie." He leans back,"So, have you worked here long?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey shrugged, "I'm not really sure" he replied, glancing around and crossing one leg over the other, "Uh... sometime I think. Why are you interested?" he asked.

Futo shrugs,"Perhaps a little, for the bar job of course." He glances at him,"How'd you learn to be such a great dj?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey took his phone out, toying with it, "I don't know. Just did" he answered distantly.

Futo eyes him lightly,"I see. Could i buy you a drink?" He asks, leaning back against a metal railing near them.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey glanced up at him, "That depends. Are you going to put something in it?" he asked, watching him with uninterested eyes.

Futo lightly laughs,"Not unless you wanted me to, im not that mean."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey raised an eyebrow, "Alright Futo. Fine. If you can guess my favorite drink, I'll cut the bullcrap and we'll head back to your place" he said simply.

Futo blinks,"Really?" He nods, walking over to the bar where Luka was, soon coming back with his favorite drink,"This is it, right? I saw you drinking it earlier."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey blinked, going quiet for a moment, "Luka told you didn't he?" he mumbled.

Futo blinks,"Who? The boy over there? Not really." He smirks,"He pointed to it, but i didn't get a good glance at it, i mainly remember the smell and look of the drink you drank earlier with him."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey raised an eyebrow, putting a cool smile on and nodding, "Alright. Fine then" he murmured.

He nods, smirking,"My house then? My car's outside."

((Maybe tomorrow in rp when they wake, Futo will get an email from the principle or something telling him his room mate is Frey?))

« previous 1