Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

ARCHIVES > Calling all holiday story authors!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 43 comments In the spirit of the holidays, I have decided to feature a different holiday group each day until Christmas in my blog. If you have written a holiday book about any holiday in December, please let me know down bellow with some general info, and I would be happy to include it in a blog post. I only have enough room left for 22 books, so please respond quick if interested!

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
Madeline, there are the BookElves Anthologies, Volumes 1 & 2. They are holiday-themed anthologies with stories by a number of GMGR authors.
BookElves Anthology, Volume 1
BookElves Anthology Volume 2

message 3: by A.J. (new)

A.J. York | 6 comments Hi Madeline,

I hope I am not too late. Here is my book and cute animated book trailer.

A Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story

Trailer: https://youtu.be/IGFkPza631Y

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 43 comments Thank you Rebecca and A.J! You are definitely not too late, and I will look at your books right now :)

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 43 comments A.J, your books seems fabulous! I will definitely include it! Rebecca, even though it was not stated, I am looking for books that aren't part of a series. But, thank you for taking the time to pitch a suggestion :)

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
Madeline, the books aren't really a series, in the sense of being a continued story. They are collections of short stories by different authors. Some of us contributed to both, and some of the stories are tie-ins to the series' that we write, but all the stories are stand-alones.