Relinquut Corpus Meum - An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Requests > character help

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 560 comments Mod
For when you need assistance with your character.

message 2: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

This is for a future character, but

should Lachlan have lost an eye?
Essentially, his power is active whenever his eye ( I'm still deciding on which one ) is open. I was thinking he'd use an eye-patch to cover it up and keep it closed until he's sent out on missions.

but if he's lost an eye, he'd have to keep the other one open to make up for the lack of sight

or he just walks around blindly with sunglasses indoors like a the douche he really isn't.

message 3: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 466 comments Mod
OMFG ITS LIKE KAKASHI IF YOU DO THAT

message 4: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

I hadn't even thought of that lol

message 5: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

XD I think it would be awesome

message 6: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Couldn't Kakashi still see out of one eye, though? Lachlan would be straight up blind until he's on a mission.

message 7: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Oh yeah he could

Um could he be blind in the eye that sees the demons and stuff and like can only see them cause of the artifact and like cant see anything else in that eye?

message 8: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Well, I was thinking that the demons possessing humans have a sort of overlay on the human to begin with, and demons are a black mass. He'd need to fully be able to see in that eye in order for the power to work.

But I was also thinking that he can switch eyes that the ability is in. Which would explain the loss of an eye, and the reason he still has the power.

I think I'll have it so that the eye without the artifact is still damaged, with minimal depth perception and sight, but he can still sorta see out of it.

message 9: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

That works too lol

message 10: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Okay, good. I wanted to be sure before I started him today
I'm on a roll with characters lately >.>

message 11: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Lianne la Havas or Ashley Moore for my researcher

message 12: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

I love Ashley she's so adorable

message 13: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (last edited Dec 05, 2015 07:53PM) (new)

I know she's super cute <3
but so's Lianne~

message 14: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

ugh yes both of them are super super cute <3

message 15: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Lycidas, Davorin, Zarin, Neculai, Toulouse, Tizio, or Jikupiodoch as a first name for my Stephen James claim?

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 55 comments I love Zarin or Neculai!

message 17: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

XD yasssssss

message 18: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Should I have the name be like Neculai Zarin Lowery?

His last name is gonna be Lowery btw

message 19: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

That sounds super cute lol

message 20: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

XD haha that works for me! That's his name then!

message 21: by shinra (last edited Dec 07, 2015 07:05PM) (new)

shinra | 41 comments (view spoiler)

Any ideas?

message 22: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Pertaining to?

message 23: by shinra (new)

shinra | 41 comments Like personality for a demon who is one of the embodiments of bloodlust yet a demon physican.

message 24: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Hmm
if he's the embodiment of blood lust he'd have an obvious love of causing pain
so while he still heals demons
he'd be making sure they're in pain much of the time
he'd prolly be best described as a sadist

message 25: by × gracious (semi-hiatus) (last edited Dec 07, 2015 08:22PM) (new)

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 55 comments So I'm creating this rook who, as a human, owned a massive corporation and took money from people w/o them knowing cuz he loves his green bills and making deals w/ loopholes. He sold his soul once he got thrown in jail and hasn't regretted a day since - uber talented at making business deals and trade in his benefit.

Should my face claim for him be Drew Van Acker or Devin Paisley? He has to be blonde and pretty built~

message 26: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

It'd be non-genetic.

message 27: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments Hey fie, I was just wondering if it would be alright if I used Zendaya Coleman as my FC for the African Council member? I'd make her 21, and I know that's still really young to be a council member but I'll be sure to make it very clear she's facing a lot of opposition and stuff with her being the head, and she'll have only very recently ascended to the position

message 28: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

That's fine~

message 29: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments Thank you so muchhhhh

message 30: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments for one of my characters' artifacts, i was thinking about having him have a ring that when twisted will vaporize demons within a certain range? what range would be considered to be alright before he starts to get OPed? I was thinking around 5-10 feet maybe? does that seem reasonable?

message 31: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Vaporizing, in itself, might be OP. Maybe forcing them out of their host body if they have one?

message 32: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments Maybe it could blind anyone in the vicinity or something of that sort?

message 33: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

That could work too
it could emit a frequency or something?

message 34: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments Yeah maybe? Some sort of frequency that only demons can hear and basically incapacitated them for a few seconds or something?

message 35: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 138 comments paralyzes them, idk if you watch the 100, but the way that little gizmo works on grounders?
just throwing my two cents in, hope you don't mind?

message 36: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

rinrin; all help is accepted~

squishie; that could work, honestly.

message 37: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments Paralyses, then?

(Shh I'm not up to that part yet Rina they basically just met the grounders)

message 38: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

I could use some help with figuring out an artifact for my self destructive emundans?

message 39: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 40 comments I could help? I'm boarding a plane soon though so I won't be on long

message 40: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

I would love some help tbh idk what he should have, only that it would make sense to be an offensive artifact. Its supposed to be genetic also

message 41: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 40 comments hmm well I had an idea before where the artifact replicates the structure of its owner's bones and kinda forms a weapon out of it? like, a whip that looks like his spine or a knife like the bones in his arm. Or the artifact could form over his skin, forming a layer of heat or electricity conducting material that can electrify or burn whatever it comes in contact with, except his own body. Do you have any particular feature you want it to have?

message 42: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

oooooh I like the idea of something like osteokinesis (the bone manip one) though figuring out how it would work might be hard since as a human he needs his skeleton haha

message 43: by alessia (last edited Dec 12, 2015 10:51PM) (new)

alessia (classick) | 40 comments well it could be a semi-liquid thing that's found inside and outside (as a thin layer) his bones, since they aren't all completely solid. It'll increase his weight and bone density by quite a bit though. And when it's summoned it might take some time for the artifact to rise to the surface of his skin, where it will solidify when exposed to air. Technically it can take any form its volume will allow, but since it's been in his bones, it usually takes their form. So when it's in use, his skeleton will still be inside of him, though he might need to adjust to the change in weight.

message 44: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Oooh that is an interesting idea

message 45: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 138 comments
@meli ; ahh not grounders, shit, I meant reapers. well, so the mountain people have this little gizmo thing that emits a very high-pitched frequency that anyone can hear, but only the reapers react to it, b/c of the drug in their system. it makes them kinda double over and cover their ears like they can't stand it and they're pretty much helpless while they can hear the frequency? but they're not actually, like, medically paralyzed. seems to me that it pretty much overrides their survival / base instincts b/c of how much they can't stand the frequency.

maybe something akin to that, that only works on demons? like, he twists the ring, it emits a frequency for 10 or 20 or whatever seconds in a range of 5/10/whatever feet?

message 46: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments @Rina what are reapers...?

message 47: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 138 comments
ahhhhh. well. it kinda doesn't really matter in the context of what I'm saying, but pretty much, they're grounders that the mountain people captured and gave this drug to, and the drug overrides their higher level thinking and reduces them to base instinct and they're really vicious and would do anything to get more of the drug.

message 48: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments ...hardly any of that makes any sense to me at this point but I'll roll with it xD

message 49: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 138 comments ahhh lol, sorry! when you started talking about an incapacitating frequency, that was what popped into my mind

message 50: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments XD I'm sure I'll understand in a few episodes

« previous 1