1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Janelle and Cheyenne

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Hi

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Hey:)

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments So deciding who's playing who? I know in your post you mention you have the character for Girl A.

Also how detail shall the posts be? I can go from very short to very long.

Another thing I have to mention is I do have a dental problem with my wisdom teeth and it causes a lot of pain so if I don't respond as quick as normal that's why. I will have the removed the 23rd so after that all posts won't be delay. I hope that's alright

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Yes please I'd like to be Girl A. I don't mind how else I play.

I do from 1 paragraph to bigger as long as i'm not in a hurry or that my wifi sucks.

I absolutely understand that I"ll have a traveling time period most of those days so it's all good!:D

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay well I had an idea for twist, but going through my mind I don't know how it would work out between the two characters that I was thinking of.

Same here sometimes the wifi sinks.

Thanks for understanding

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay what's your idea? We can make it work!

No problem and I'll let you know in advance about when I have to disappear and stuff:)

message 7: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 03, 2015 07:45PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Well my idea was have the Girl Protector fall for the Guy who is after the serum because no one would think of that happening.

Yeah I normally let my roleplay partners know too.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments That sounds great!:D

Sweet:)

message 9: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 03, 2015 07:52PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Thanks, most of time my ideas for plot twists come at really random moments.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments That's great, though! It's the same with me:)

message 11: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments I think I really want to be the Girl Protector. Other than that I don't mind who I else I get.

What Guy Gang Leader's parent run's the organization who wants the the serum?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments You can have her:)

I was thinking the guy is the son of the female gang leader and he wants to help her with revenge against the family. The organization could be a secret one which can catch the family off guard.

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay.

Yeah that seems more coherent.

How are we going to decided the other characters?

message 14: by Janelle (last edited Dec 03, 2015 08:24PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay.

Let's decide the important ones first.

~Mom~Cheyenne
~Dad~ Me
~Girl Sibling~ Me
Boy Sibling
~Girl Protector~ Cheyenne
~Guy Protector~Me
Me~Girl Leader of Gang(Mother of Guy Leader)~ Me
~~Guy Leader of Gang~~ Both of us

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments That's what I meant, sorry my brain is a little fried and I can't sleep because my mouth hurts.

I guess we both could both play one of the parents if that's all right with you.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments It's fine:) I understand.

That's fine:) Whichever parent you want is fine. I'll do the Guy Protector.

message 17: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 03, 2015 08:19PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments I can take the mother

At first do you want me to play the Guy Leader and then when we want to do the plot twist you can play him. That way I'm not talking to myself and vice versa. I could do the brother.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Alright, Yes, of course, we can do that!

message 19: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 03, 2015 08:22PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Then you can have the Guy Leader's mom if you want. Okay :)

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Sure... Should we also discuss some of the gang memebers?

message 21: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Sure

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Okay:) With the gang members maybe we can focus like on the guy's two henchmen and some other ones?

message 23: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay, so should there be one guy and girl henchmen maybe they are twins?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments That works:)

message 25: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay. Do you want to add more characters. Or wait?

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments We can wait for now and just have them jump in.

message 27: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay, before I make my characters how old shalll they be?

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments 18-23

message 29: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay,sorry my wifi was acting up

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments It's all good:)

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Well I'm going to get my characters up once I get to my laptop :)

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Sounds good! I will post mine I'm so sorry I just found this thread!

message 33: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Sorry responded late I had my surgery and felt awful

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments It's alright I'm sorry I'm late too. Feel better! Hope you had a good Christmas and new year though!

message 35: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments How detailed should the characters be?

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Mine are kind of detailed yours don't have to be.

message 37: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Okay

message 38: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments Also i realized we never figured out who would play the two twin gang members unless if you want to use the ones we have for now.

message 39: by Janelle (last edited Aug 04, 2019 03:59PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Name: Kaycee Dalton
Appearance:

Personality:
* Mysterious
* Kind
* Seductive
* Fierce
Family:
*Her Parents
*Her Brother
History: Kaycee used to be disabled when she was born she has a speech problem and was blind. Her parents were given a mission she half of her life couldn't see at all. She only knew her brother and parents were there to protect her and keep her safe. Even if she was blind she learned how to defend herself with fighting, and weaponry. She only has been doing that because of what happened to her in the past. When her parents were out at a meeting Kaycee and her brother were at home alone when a robber broke into their house. The robber was going to kill her brother if he didn't give someone she didn't know about it. Kaycee couldn't control it even if she couldn't see him, but she tried to fight the robber. She had managed to get a knife from the kitchen even when he kept trying to hurt her. She didn't hesitate when she killed him She was a fourteen-year-old. She was scared to go to jail, but they called it self-defense. She decided to try to learn how to fight regardless of her being blind. When the serum was ready for testing she told her parents she wanted them to test it on her. It was the first sample of the serum that heals and gives someone the ability to not age. It saved her life causing her to actually see everything around her giving her sight back before her senior year and it was giving her an advantage in fighting and everything else. Kaycee became an all honors student in all subjects. She started helping her brother and parents out will all the serum. Usually, she doesn't date now she was going to change since she could see and felt more confident. After graduating, she was doing online college classes for science the same as her brother and parents. She worked her hardest to make sure that she has made the right choice and she does follow aft her parents with their skills.
Skills:
* Weaponry
* Driving
* Hacking
* Decoding
* Protecting
* Hand to hand combat
* Writing
* Science
* Math
Dislikes:
* Being Followed
* The Dark
* Getting caught
* Robbers
* Loosing her parents and her brother
* Death
Relationship Status: Open
Other: (view spoiler)

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments I'm looking for my other Charlie's but they're smaller than hers.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments Name: Mathias Dalton
Appearance:
History: Mathias was a science Major all his life he understood and worked with science. His parents moved around a lot because of their work but he got to know one specific girl in college who he needed up marrying. He loved his work especially when it was with her developing a serum that could heal a person and stop their age process. It was supposed to change the world but when one experiment went wrong he agreed with the other scientists and his wife that they wouldn't continue to work with the serum. Though after his wife and he had two children they were asked to secretly continue the process of making the serum just them. He knew he risks of it all but knew not to argue they had to do what they thought was best. He's protective of his family and taught his kids at a young age self-defense and ways to take care of themselves even though his daughter was blind he did his best to help her. He loves them all and will die willingly to protect them.
Relationship Status: Closed
Other:
------

Gang Leader
Name: Serena Anderson
Appearance:

History: Serena was chosen to be apart of a group to create an ageless serum. She willingly accepted it was how she met the Daltons, though when one experiment went wrong and the experiment was terminated she was angry. She found out that the Daltons were asked to make the serum again but just them it made her upset because the serum, at first, was her idea. She had one night of love which gave her the gift of her son. She was dating his father and did decide to marry him. She raised him lovingly and wasn't going to let him suffer though they were so poor she had to take chances. She created a gang and worked with them with jobs becoming one of the best they earned the money that kept her family Alive. Though one night her husband was robbing a house but he never came out of it. He was killed by some little blind girl, Serena used the anger that she and her son felt. She planned her revenge against the Daltons and saw he wanted to do the same willingly.
Other:

----------------

Gang Members

Name: Skander Christens
Appearance:

Personality:
* Kind
* Protective
*Intelligent
*Strong
*Supportive
History:
Skander grew up in a military family he became influenced to join the military and work hard. He met The Dalton's and worked with them as a protector for the children to make sure that they were okay. He's still very loyal to them and wanted to make sure that they're safe. He even helps with the serum but mostly works as a bodyguard but he doesn't show that side of him so much so he can catch someone off guard.
Other:

~~~~~
Name: William Christens
Appearance:

History: William was born in a very poor family he worked hard at a young age at a car shop. He fixed cars for a living and wanted to make sure everything was good. His parents had abandoned him when he was 16 years old it's when he met Serena and her son he had killed a few guys that wanted to get some money from Serena. He easily knocked them and killed them with his own socket wrench. He offered to work for Serena when she asked what he wanted in return for what he did. He knew about the Daltons and didn't mind getting his hands dirty just to help with any kind of revenge.
Other:

message 42: by JanelleJasmine (new)

JanelleJasmine | 1 comments (...)

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments ((Sorry that's from my new profile just in case something happens and I'm deleted.))

message 44: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments ((I'm so sorry I didn't even realize you posted something))

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments ((It's okay.))

message 46: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 45 comments ((I'll get up my characters ASAP

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 6867 comments ((Sounds good:))