Amber x Sandra

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Here we are

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments what kind of rp do u like>

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Anything. I prefer playing females but if it's a huge problem I'll be a dude. My favorite is fxf. I like horror, romance, adventure, anything really.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments how about f x f and jw do you do supernatural of any kind

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments I do. What do you have in mind?

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments Just thinking like forbidden love...like a vampire in love with werewolf/vampire hybird....just kind hope i can be the hybird....we can have other powers if you want

we sneak and planning to leave our pack/coven/group for each oother and leave the country something like that

we can also bring other character if you like

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Well. You happened to touch on one of the topics I don't like. The forbidden love thing is just... Idk. It's not so much the forbidden love but the leaving and moving. I don't mind the wolf/vampire hybrid. I'd like to be a dark angel/vampire hybrid though. Maybe we can do something with forbidden love but the popular kids of different schools, people who hate each other, something like that.

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments or we can do like hybird need to work togther for a huge fight coming up and they can meet like that....or they meet in high school ...and in school they learn their power and learn what they are

angle/vampire love that

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Okay. Maybe in high school. Maybe they can be in a human school and they dislike each other and both threaten about how you know "you don't know who you're messing with" and when they fight they are surprised to find that they are evenly matched.

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments okay like that idea may i be more the submissive girl please

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments I don't think there needs to be a more dominant one...

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments True true

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Alright so short characters?

message 14: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 64 comments yes that work