St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

The fairy-tale universe

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) When I was little, my parents never said I lacked an imagination :)

The fairy-tale universe, where the Academy is placed, is an alternate version of our world in which there is magic, no cars, trains, or planes (they use a spell similar to floo power [I'm not sure if that's how you spell it] that actually gets them where they want to go.) Some people from the fairy-tale world made their way to our earth. Their descendants, such as Elizabeth, have magic and can enter the fairy-tale universe and give magic to others. The problem is when the magic-giving gets out of hand and too many humans can access the fairy-tale universe.

The castle is set in the fairy-tale version of the British isles. Settings are roughly accurate to the year 1830.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome :)

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 3 comments Cool

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Wait, so there is no technology or anything? NO ANIME???? NO COLDPLAY??? AAAAAAA!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) LilyCat wrote: "Wait, so there is no technology or anything? NO ANIME???? NO COLDPLAY??? AAAAAAA!"

The characters from our world can magically charge their devices, but otherwise no.